User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TheNNerdGamer said: i saved ben and he still gave me that speech

Not me, but then again I didn't side with him in every conversation and I shot the girl instead of leaving her in Episode 3. Again, I get why he would want to leave her, and it WAS the smartest option since she was already bitten.

• I had to say to him that clem is my family to make him help him but yes, I understand why but I like Kenny and he is still a good friend and if I had to decide between him and clementine and Kenny, wich I like both very much, it would be very difficult to decide.

• Kenny's a wanker. He's great if you shine him up, but otherwise don't count on him. In my first save, I got the "you only think of yourself" speech because I didn't kill anyone for him. In my second save he came along after Lee played the "family" card, but he still whiny about Ben breathing (I did like telling him to suck it up).

• You forgot that Kenny is just a human and is reactions shows that, if you are his friend he helps you with or without a bit talking but if you aren't his friend and never helped him, why would he help you? Risk his life for you?
    Kennys way on reacting towards you is mostly based on what you did in the past and so he might be a friend or not.

• Kenny is so full of bullshit that I'm surprised he hasn't drowned in it.
    His vindictiveness in not bothering to save Lee twice(a man who has previously saved his son and wife) is something I have a big problem with.He even refuses to help save an innocent 8 year old girl because he holds a grudge against her guardian?!
    Lee finally telling him to go fornicate with himself and to grow up felt very satisfying.

• Kenny was my bro up until I refused to help him kill Larry. Everything went downhill from there.

• @Rock114 said: Not me, but then again I didn't side with him in every conversation and I shot the girl instead of leaving her in Episode 3. Again, I get why he would want to leave her, and it WAS the smartest option since she was already bitten.

what about larry

• I told Kenny to go fuck himself when he refused to help me find Clem. Its just me, Ben, Omid and Christa.

• Kenny is no bro of mine. I'll never forget how he refused to help me find Clementine. Because Lee only thinks of himself? First of all, not even close to true. Second, pot kettle black, Kenny. It probably sounds stupid but I really felt betrayed. I dont even want to get on his boat but since Lee is going to die anyway, it might not even be an option.

• @KCohere said: Kenny is no bro of mine. I'll never forget how he refused to help me find Clementine. Because Lee only thinks of himself? First of all, not even close to true. Second, pot kettle black, Kenny. It probably sounds stupid but I really felt betrayed. I dont even want to get on his boat but since Lee is going to die anyway, it might not even be an option.

I see it the same way. I mean, I shot Duck and was (more or less) nice to Kenny. I mean, lets face it, Kenny is a coward and thought allways that his idea is the right and only one.
    And now he is like: "Lee, you only thinks about yourself?" When I heard that I was like wtf?!?

Add Comment