User Avatar Image

What did you say to vernon in the end

posted by hamzie on - last edited - Viewed by 486 users

I told him id think about it just because saying walk away vernon seemed harsh to me after all the help

plus i wanted clems input but i never got the chance to ask :/

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @HailTWD said: "walk away or i'll pin you to this wall"

Sounds temperate to me. After all, the guy just offered the worst insult you can hand out: 'you're an unfit parent'. He's lucky Lee offered him the option of walking away.

• I was rather disgusted that this man who had just finished saying how he didn't feel "enough" anymore, then offered to "take her off my hands" like recycled newspaper. I had no problem telling him off.

In my second save, I tried to be diplomatic but it left a bad taste.

• I told vernon that I would think about it because he just wanted to help and in my imagination my lee really had to think about it because it is a dangerous world and they had a safe place but as you said, they are old and at least partly weak but le was able to take care of clementine pretty good.

• I told him that I will think about it, but their group doesn't seem very safe. They've got one pistol and they can't use it. One random bandit accidentally stumbles upon their hideout (like Lee did) and they are all dead. Lee's group at least can defend itself.

• I chose the ... Option, because Silence always a valid answer to the ones that don't appeal to you, or you just can't find the words that fit you.

• I told him I'd think about it. To be honest Clem just barging through the doggie door and then following Lee into the streets was kinda getting to me. Lee might aswell have been talking about flying echidna's back at that railway station for all the good it did her.

Oddly though, it never got brought up again. Lee decided he'd just make Clem cry then fall asleep until everyone was about ready to go jump in the ocean. It seems no matter what you choose that Lee had no intention whatsoever of taking Vernon up on his offer, it also seems Vernon had no intention of actually going through with his offer since he up and went walkabout by the time Lee woke up.

• I chose

"Yeah, you have a point."

• I told him to fuck off. I wish there was a lighter option, but this was the best pick that was there. All the other ones would be against the common sense, having in mind the main plot.

• She is my responsibility and we've been through to much together plus i think shes learning well from me, as chuck said, ther is no children anymore they are living or dead, and shes learning well to be a surviour unfortunatley her childhood is gone with the zombies shes learning to be a surviviour not a child like vernon would teach her to be. obviosuly not to extreme but, i have to teach her the reality of the world and what it takes, not held up in some sewer morgue surrounded by zombies with a guy i just met.

so bottom line, vernon go fucking whistle.

• My reaction to Vernons proposal:

fuckthat.jpg

Add Comment