User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 830 users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @cormoran said: I think he's okay, I did everything for him except drop Ben and for that "i'm not there for him". He's a good guy but if he's meant to be a redneck then he needs to quit being such a vagina about things.



    with kenny you gota remember your only as good as your last 5 mins.

    Lee: 'kenny, she saved your life remember?'
    Kenny: 'yea, but what has she done for me latley?'

    eventhough this is a bad trait i'd say kenny is a friend, he and the rest of the group is comming with me for a 16% chance, while on my other save, i have just kenny and i'm at 18% not sure how that works

  • @TheGonza said: with kenny you gota remember your only as good as your last 5 mins.

    Lee: 'kenny, she saved your life remember?'
    Kenny: 'yea, but what has she done for me latley?'

    eventhough this is a bad trait i'd say kenny is a friend, he and the rest of the group is comming with me for a 16% chance, while on my other save, i have just kenny and i'm at 18% not sure how that works



    thats not the percentage of your chances for survival...thats the other choice ratio with other players lol you made me laugh. but yea its just a stats percentage number

  • @bdawgnit1785 said: thats not the percentage of your chances for survival...thats the other choice ratio with other players lol you made me laugh. but yea its just a stats percentage number



    oooooOOOo lmfao yea that makes more sense....16% would be pretty dam good if i had a zombie bite though :D

  • @TheGonza said: oooooOOOo lmfao yea that makes more sense....16% would be pretty dam good if i had a zombie bite though :D



    yeah...a group survival chances percentage wouldve been cool tho. bet no matter what if you had ben in your group the chances of survival would plummet lol hes just a high risk survivor:p

  • I know Kenny is just human, but him wanting Lee to kill people is just plain wrong to me. And goddamn, that guy can hold a grudge. I wouldn't want him dead or out of the group, but seriously, fuck that guy. I just didn't pick that option in the end because Kenny could be a big help to try and save Clementine, but he refused to come with me anyway. Seriously, if you refuse to help kill Larry (which Kenny ends up doing anyway no matter what option you pick) he just leaves you on your own on life threatening situations TWICE. Jesus, you're in a freaking apocalypse, you need each other, you would let a guy die because he disagreed with you ONCE?? And then he gets pissed at you if you don't drop a teenager to his death, which is far more understandable because it's easy to pin Katjaa's and Duck's death on Ben, but still -- He wanted me to kill a person. Just... no. Fuck him.

  • Kenny says you only think about yourself no matter what. I sided with him pretty much all the time. I helped him kill Larry, I didn't save Ben, I fed his kids and was nice to Katjaa, etc and gives me shit anyway.

  • @Juicymarmalade said: Kenny says you only think about yourself no matter what. I sided with him pretty much all the time. I helped him kill Larry, I didn't save Ben, I fed his kids and was nice to Katjaa, etc and gives me shit anyway.



    no you could have the saves glitch. cuz he either is super excited to go...you can talk him into it...or he doesnt come with you no matter what (tho i believe saying clem is family makes him come/see option 2)
    all of these are depending on a few things
    ep1)If you saved duck/argued against larry at drug store
    ep2)feeding him and duck/agreeing that kennys right about lily being wrong/killing larry
    ep3)if you leave her to be eaten at drug store/saying you should go/telling him the truth/ not fighting him
    then ep 4s is just agree about the boat, save him, agree about boat again, drop ben

    you can do some or all. most important ones are the duck/larry ones for him.

  • I sort of wish he would actually pull his head out of his butt to remember how many times I helped him versus not helping him (only a few), but I still consider Kenny a friend in spite of his impulsive and complicated behavior. It makes him more interesting of a character though that he is not cut and dry a true bro or true villain.

  • i think kennys nod was to say "well he wants to die, just let him" not "MURDER HIM!!!"

    kenny was cool from the start, but after all he has been through i let him be a bit short tempered with me and i didn't mind because being angry is better than being dead inside, hopefully he will get over it, but if not i think he is more of a go out in a blaze of glory kind of guy rather than a bullet to the head in a quiet room kind of guy, either way i just feel sorry for the guy.

  • @thestalkinghead said: i think kennys nod was to say "well he wants to die, just let him" not "MURDER HIM!!!"

    kenny was cool from the start, but after all he has been through i let him be a bit short tempered with me and i didn't mind because being angry is better than being dead inside, hopefully he will get over it, but if not i think he is more of a go out in a blaze of glory kind of guy rather than a bullet to the head in a quiet room kind of guy, either way i just feel sorry for the guy.



    Huh, now that's an interesting way to see it. I guess each player can interpret Kenny's nod his own way, based on how he sees Kenny. Since you didn't mind Kenny's behaviour and felt sorry for him, you saw it as "well he wants to die, just let him", but since I see Kenny as a vindictive and resentful person, I see it more as a "MURDER HIM!!!" than anything else.

Add Comment