User Avatar Image

Who should play Lilly Caul in the TV Series?

posted by 87MONOLITH on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Personally i can only think of one chica, Evangeline Lilly from Lost. she would make a great Lilly :D

tumblr_mbn7jggbd11rq628fo2_1280.jpg3x11.jpg?1329406219

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31141&highlight=lilly+cast

My vote still goes for Eva Green
    normal_000185.jpg

thestalkinghead even morphed Lilly with Eva Green and Evangeline Lilly :D

With Eva Green
    1111lilll-png--Eva-Green.jpeg

With Evangeline Lilly
    1111lilll-png--Evangeline-Lilly.jpeg

P.S I'm a huge fan of Lost too :D

• @ZacTB said: Evangeline Lilly is a good actress (and she comes off really well in interviews), but Kate is just not the best character to play as (I still liked her though). I think she could be good as Lilly.

I dunno, dude. I'm as big a Lost fan as you'll find and her abilities never impressed me. She's pretty, sure, but I found myself zoning out whenever she was onscreen. Maybe that's due to the way Kate was written, but I just never felt it.

• I'm new to the forums and I wanted to ask first is there a thread that has cast actors/actress for this game?

I think Evangeline Lily could play Lily. I think she could bring that attitude Lily has but I'm not sold as "casting" her yet. I don't know much about Eva Green but I'd like to see more of her first.

What Lee? I saw a thread suggesting Will Smith and while I like him as an actor but I think there are probably some other choices that suit Lee better. Don't know who yet.

I'd like to get a fan cast together for everyone which is why I asked the first question.

• Isn't this Lilly in the game different from the one in the comic?

• @ZacTB said: I think I am the only one who enjoyed her flashback episodes. .

I only liked her flashback episodes because it turns out she was married to Captain Malcolm Renolds!

That's all kinds of awesome.

• i heard it suggested that Andrea may join woodbury become lilly

Add Comment