User Avatar Image

Molly confirmed for ep 5

posted by C`nr on - last edited - Viewed by 948 users

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Molly

"Despite being her fate unknown (whether Lee took Clementine with him to Crawford or not), IGN's review of Episode 4 with one of the creators revealed that Molly would definitely appear in Episode 5."

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bdawgnit1785 said: Either way gary whitta posted on a thread yesterday (molly as season 2 protagonist i believe) confirming that even if u dont save molly she is only left behind in a bad situation. straight from the writers mouth to these forum pages. thats enough for me to trust it.

Screw Molly. I'd rather have Lee survive Season 1, but thanks to the idiot who thought it might be cool to railroad bite Lee in Episode 4 that is not going to happen, anymore.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Am I the only one who hopes there's a small chance at least that we get to play as Molly next season/after Lee dies? The girl's got skill and may be better than Lee.

• @LauriNicole said: Am I the only one who hopes there's a small chance at least that we get to play as Molly next season/after Lee dies? The girl's got skill and may be better than Lee.

You are absolutely not the only one. I still think that a 10-year-old Clementine would probably kick way more ass than most adult characters in TWD universe, though.

• @LauriNicole said: Am I the only one who hopes there's a small chance at least that we get to play as Molly next season/after Lee dies? The girl's got skill and may be better than Lee.

Honestly, I hope that Molly is the protagonist of season 2, and, somehow, she is taking care of Clementine after Lee dies. :)

I really don't want season 2 to have no connection to season 1, so I think Molly would be the perfect character to pick up season 2 with, since, even if everyone in the current group were to survive episode 5, I can't see her sticking around with them.

• I will leave clementine with molly so clem can be teached in her secret dojo and learn mollys badassness.

• @ADomenick91092 said: Honestly, I hope that Molly is the protagonist of season 2, and, somehow, she is taking care of Clementine after Lee dies. :)

I really don't want season 2 to have no connection to season 1, so I think Molly would be the perfect character to pick up season 2 with, since, even if everyone in the current group were to survive episode 5, I can't see her sticking around with them.

Yeah I felt the same. Molly leaving like that, I knew instantly she would be in episode 5. Why? Too much character depth went into Molly, her sister, the whole lot, for her to just disappear and never reappear. So yeah, we can certainly expect her to appear, don't need a spoiler for that!

I can also see her looking after Clem, the way she looked at Clem a few times and how she went on about her sister. I can see it happening...

Another interesting outcome would be to control Clem as an adult, years later...

• Sleeping with men for medicine yup shes a good role model. But i want a new characer or have the character meet molly. No molly for season two someone new someplace new :3

• @KingOfTheDead said: Sleeping with men for medicine yup shes a good role model. But i want a new characer or have the character meet molly. No molly for season two someone new someplace new :3

Murdering your wifes lover,

yep, that's a good role model.

• i still think both Clem and Lee are going to die by the end of this. it is TWD i can see that happening.

• @KingOfTheDead said: Sleeping with men for medicine yup shes a good role model. But i want a new characer or have the character meet molly. No molly for season two someone new someplace new :3

She did it for her sister tho!
    But that's still a funny steretype. If Lee was humping survivors everyone would see him as a hero. But if it's a female = slut :D. Guess it's the old lock/key thing

Add Comment