User Avatar Image

are clementines parents dead?

posted by Nonymous99 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

throughout the game clem is always wanting to see her parents but you dont go looking for them much. are her parents dead or still alive but lost?:confused:

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee seems to think they're dead, but there's no way to know for sure, because they didn't even look for them.

• well, listening to the answering machine message, its highly likely her father is dead and her mother's whereabouts are unknown

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

I think they are dead . the guy on the radio deceived clementine to Achieve his purpose
    . he will say tol lee if you want to save clem you do everything I say.so I think they are dead.

• Her dad is dead. Her mom is unknown, but would she still be in Savannah? I think if she was still alive she would have tried to get back home to Clem.

• It's really unknown their status but I think it's very safe to assume they are dead. If I remember correctly her dad was sick? Got bite? According to the answering machine. And at that point it walkers hadn't been seen yet so most likely her dad infected her mom as well. I think that's what Lee believes.

• It is mostly assumed that both of Clem's parents are dead or her dad is dead (he was sick according to the answering machine message) and her mum is alive but her whereabouts are unknown.

I have always thought that both her parents are dead.

• @Nonymous99 said: throughout the game clem is always wanting to see her parents but you dont go looking for them much. are her parents dead or still alive but lost?:confused:

C'mon dude. You're complaining about spoilers in the lack of iOS Ep 3 thread, but then asking about a major one here.

You're only up to ep 2, let the story play out.

• I think that her mom is dead, because in episode 2 while they were in motel watching the video tape (at the end) she was saying "I will come for you, you will be allright" or something like that..She though that bandits got her, but acctualy Lee got her.

• Her dad is dead, no doubt about it. But I feel like in "No Time Left" there is going to be something going back to that. Perhaps the man on the radio does have Clementine's parents...as walkers. I feel like the only way they can REALLY screw with our emotions in this episode, is if we see Clem needing to shooter her zombified mother/father.

• I believe what would be most dramatic is that the parents are alive. They get bitten, then turn into walkers. Your final choice is to put Clem's parents down or not.

Add Comment