User Avatar Image

Who Do You Think Is A Better Leader

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 649 users

I Just wanna ask every one who do you think is a better leader in the walking dead series?(Sorry if i dont get them all)

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd choose Lee I've played.

• So Rick killed the inmate for calling him a "scared little girl" and "making the moves on his man"?

• I say Rick (tv show) because he is faced with really adverse decisions. He doesn't always make the best ones but he is always thinking about his group. The point is that he makes a decision and accepts full responsibility for it. Not to say Lilly hasn't shown great leadership qualities but as mentioned, she lost her mind and made a senseless kill. I wouldn't say Lee is a leader either, he has led, but the group from Telltale's game is more of a cooperative effort mostly between Lee, Lilly, and Kenny. That's the way I saw it, while the show is definitely all Rick.

• I would love to see Lee officially become leader of the group in season 2 to make even harder decisions however I highly doubt that as he as of right now is fucked.

• Rick(TV Show) or Lee depending on the player.
    Kenny cares about only with his family and is selfish.
    Shane was a good leader for me, but he could not stand to lose Lori and Carl.
    Lilly is WEAK, not endured the loss of his father and ... all saw the result.

• @Zeruis said:
    Rick- Are you talking about tv Rick or comic Rick? The comic Rick has grown into a scared man that's afraid to do anything. Surprised he's still alive. Hell, his own kid is shaping up to be a better leader than he is. Tv Rick is great, but he still has his own faults.

I think comic Rick is fine D:

• Rick from the comics, for reasons that have already been well articulated. Lilly's definitely an honorable mention, though, as much as my Lee didn't get along with her.

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: Rick(TV Show) or Lee depending on the player.
    Kenny cares about only with his family and is selfish.
    Shane was a good leader for me, but he could not stand to lose Lori and Carl.
    Lilly is WEAK, not endured the loss of his father and ... all saw the result.

[Comic book spoilers follow]
    That's exactly what Rick is actually.
    He primaraly cares about his family, just coincedentally leading others.
    The loss of Lori weakened him significantly, BUT he still has Carl to live for.

Lilly lost the only person she cared for. Apply some pressure, betreyal, and finally some provocation and almost anybody is bound to snap.

• I vote Ben.

I mean look at the facts!He saved Clementine when Chuck ran away,made the tough decision to save Carley or Doug,AND SAVED THEM BOTH!!!He has no faults,he is completely flawless!

Add Comment