User Avatar Image

The guy in the trap...

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 376 users

I chopped his leg...I...I chopped his...leg.I'm sorry..I...the trap wouldn't open...or I didn't try enough.I chopped his leg off...I didn't know what else to do!And then he died...oh it was so grotesque!

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • should have tried the other opton and just left him there. Then travis fights mark for the gun and he accidently shoots him. Then travis is the one who comes back as a walker because he lost too much blood from the gunshot wound.

• whats worse though?
    A guy in a bear trap having his leg chopped off and another being eaten alive
    or, a guy in a bear trap being eaten alive and another getting shot?

• @FollowLilly said: whats worse though?
    A guy in a bear trap having his leg chopped off and another being eaten alive
    or, a guy in a bear trap being eaten alive and another getting shot?

Both :D

• I like the way I didn't even try to find another way to get him out. As soon as I gained control, it was choppin' time!

• @Foinikas said: ...oh it was so grotesque!

Yeah, Telltale played that one up well. :)

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

I loved that part.

It was so sadistic and mature, perfect move from TellTale here.

I hope we get to slowly torture a man next time xD

• Moments like that remind me why Episode 2 was the greatest we had so far.

I bungled that situation so bad, and I was under real pressure. I checked the chain, tried opening the trap, cut the tree, by the time I resigned myself to taking the leg, I got 3 chops in before Kenny told me the Zombies were too close. So not only did I mutilate a man further and put him through more pain that necessary. I ran off and left him to be eaten.

Then the other kid got shot in the gut...

It was so tense, so amazing and surreal. Amazing experience.

• @NeonBlade said: Moments like that remind me why Episode 2 was the greatest we had so far.

I bungled that situation so bad, and I was under real pressure. I checked the chain, tried opening the trap, cut the tree, by the time I resigned myself to taking the leg, I got 3 chops in before Kenny told me the Zombies were too close. So not only did I mutilate a man further and put him through more pain that necessary. I ran off and left him to be eaten.

lollll oh my god, that souds EXACTLY like something scumbag lee would do. :D

• @NeonBlade said: Moments like that remind me why Episode 2 was the greatest we had so far.

OmG You monster! :eek:

hahahahaha!

@ OP, I've had so many moments when I wanted to post things like this as I played the game. But I'm always too immersed to even take my eyes off the screen! :D

• isnt it possible that the teacher COULD have survived, but lee used the axe to kill the zombie eating the rabbit, and got zombie blood on it, so when he used it, the zombie virus got into his bloodstream? O.O

Add Comment