User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The guy had hesitation to help me find Clem all because I sided with Lilly in the meat locker. I don't know...he has good intentions. He's also the one adult in the group who has been with Lee from the beginning. He's okay.

• @Viser said: Yes, I also understand why he would want Ben dead. But like you said, it's wrong. It's just not acceptable to me, because Ben is actually good at heart, he just messes up a lot. I'm starting to question that on Kenny. I don't like the kind of survivor he has become.

This is something I really like about this game, the way players can have such different points of view on the characters and the story.
    For instance, I couldn't care less about Kenny's loyalty, really. I want to be Ben's friend, I actually like the guy... and well, I don't know... it looks like Kenny let a good deal of his anger out on the bell tower, if he had just tried to attack Ben again, I would've thought he had gone crazy... I'm against kicking people out of the group, but that would be reason enough for me to consider cutting him loose... but I don't know, seeing Kenny's personality, you're probably right.

And I never thought I'd say this, but I think I kinda understand Lilly now... and I actually kinda miss her :/

I'd love to be Ben's friend too, but I dropped him because I thought he'd die anyway if I saved him or someone else in the group would be in danger. If I weren't Kenny's friend I'd definately love to be pals with Ben, especially the "new" Ben, after the bell tower.

Don't feel bad about missing Lilly, cause I do too. Hell, I even miss Larry.

• Kenny is more like a Ho, than a Bro, since you gotta keep paying for his "services" :p

• i hate larry

LARRY IS FULL OF BULLSHIT!

• Kenny is a bro for me. Always will be. When Lee And Kenny both die It will go "Lost" on the relationship between us and reunite, me, Carley, Doug, Kenny, Katiaa, Duck, Clem and Chuck together. And we all reunite with our loved ones in heaven.

That be an epic ending.
    Not really. But still.

• @SouthWardRB said: Kenny is a bro for me. Always will be. When Lee And Kenny both die It will go "Lost" on the relationship between us and reunite, me, Carley, Doug, Kenny, Katiaa, Duck, Clem and Chuck together. And we all reunite with our loved ones in heaven.

That be an epic ending.
    Not really. But still.

lol

• if we make the right choices, kenny will teach us the power of the handlebar moustache, then next season clementine could have a handlebar moustache and she can teach others of the power if she wishes, but it all hinges on the choice to give kenny some jerky because the moustache is carnivorous and it needs the energy to transfer the power to lee and cementine

kennymagicmoustachtinysketch.png

I'm gonna work on that picture later :)

• [quote=thestalkinghead;701769]if we make the right choices, kenny will teach us the power of the handlebar moustache, then next season clementine could have a handlebar moustache and she can teach others of the power if she wishes, but it all hinges on the choice to give kenny some jerky because the moustache is carnivorous and it needs the energy to transfer the power to lee and cementine

i'm gonna work on that picture later :)[/quote]

lol

• @thestalkinghead said: if we make the right choices, kenny will teach us the power of the handlebar moustache, then next season clementine could have a handlebar moustache and she can teach others of the power if she wishes, but it all hinges on the choice to give kenny some jerky because the moustache is carnivorous and it needs the energy to transfer the power to lee and cementine

I'm gonna work on that picture later :)

Reminded me of this: the power of mustaches!
    http://youtu.be/sIOgGBE5yOw?t=1m9s Watch to 1:30.

• Kenny holds grudges way too long.

Add Comment