User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @multicolt said: so am the only one who thinks both Clem and lee will both die at the end? Clem will get infected or something and most likely will die in lees arms wile lee slowly go's from the world. Seems like something that would happen in the TWD universe.

that's just overkill or just stupid on Telltales part. unless there multiple end scenarios clem was on the pic for episode 5 doesnt prove anything but i think that's lees corpse

• @multicolt said: so am the only one who thinks both Clem and lee will both die at the end? Clem will get infected or something and most likely will die in lees arms wile lee slowly go's from the world. Seems like something that would happen in the TWD universe.

i think lee and radio bastard dies
    i don't know about molly but now she can substitute carley
    EDIT:clem's death should be upon your choices

• weird theory
    Glenn had the other walkie and somehow the on that Glenn had went to Savannah
    While clem claims its broken
    so WHAT THE F***

• I think lee shouldn't die he should go M.I.A it leaves his fate to the gamers

• [quote=capnjay;694625]the final episode lee becomes bryan from taken. He has one goal and thats to save clem. As savannah burns and kenny clem omid christa ben and lee stand on the seaside watching the fire. Kenny says "burning the city is pretty extreme for one girl." lee answers
    "fuck the city i'd burn the world to protect clem." and clem says "swear"[/quote]

lol

• @KingOfTheDead said: I think lee shouldn't die he should go M.I.A it leaves his fate to the gamers

he should

• @multicolt said: Clem will get infected

I think it will have to be one of the endings, a Lee that hasn't properly tutored Clem should end up with Clem not making it either. I would like to see an ending where the treatment of Clem has direct impact on her changes to live, but your overall treatment. Not just one piece of dialogue that makes the rest irrelevant. I want all the choices together to matter.

I don't want it to be like Episode 2 Kenny. It was frustrating that because I said "lets talk about this" in a conversation you suddenly didn't have his back even though you clearly ended up supporting him and he even thanks you for sticking up to him in the same episode.

• @CapnJay said: The Final Episode Lee becomes Bryan from Taken. He has ONE goal and thats to Save Clem. As Savannah burns and Kenny Clem Omid Christa Ben and Lee stand on the seaside watching the fire. Kenny says "Burning the city is pretty extreme for one girl." Lee answers
    "Fuck the City I'd burn the world to protect Clem." and Clem says "Swear"

I love that movie although I just refer to him as Liam Neeson got my confused for a sec when you said Bryan, haha.

• I havent seen anyone mention amputation...it's a small bite and if cut quickly, he might be able to stop the spread like Dale did

• Most badass ending: Everybody dies!

Add Comment