User Avatar Image

[Spoilers] What's your percentage? [Spoilers]

posted by Desmodus87 on - last edited - Viewed by 323 users

I'm curious who everyone ended up with, and why?
Most particularly, I'm curious about the 16%, 10%, and 6% options.
What ending percentage did you get, and how do you like it?

I ended the game with the 13% option, and don't regret my decisions. I feel like dropping Ben saved a lot of lives in the future, considering how many people died because of his mess ups.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • >Finally corner the guy who took Clementine
    > Ben swings through the window tarzan style with Clementine under his arm yelling "I'm coming to help Lee and I found Clementine!"
    >"F@$# LEE MOVE!!!"
    >smashes into Lee, flinging him fifteen feet across the room
    >Clementine is on the floor crying with her face full of glass shards
    > Ben is lying on top of Lee as he dies, trapping him as the kidnapper walks over with an evil grin on his face to finish off Lee
    >"D-Did I do good Lee?"
    >"Screw you Ben"
    >"I-I finally proved myself"
    >Fade to black
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8 This plays and a picture of Ben giving a thumbs up appears as the credits play
    > This ending is 100% unavoidable if Ben is in your final group at all

Hating on Ben aside, I got everyone to come with me. Told Kenny to deal with it. Although he is a screw up, if Ben didn't know about turning whenever you die, no matter what, we may not have survived the meat locker with Larry incident. I feel Ben will really make things right. And he reminds myself of me. :o

• @ArtyomTheDerp said: >Finally corner the guy who took Clementine
    > Ben swings through the window tarzan style with Clementine under his arm yelling "I'm coming to help Lee and I found Clementine!"
    >"F@$# LEE MOVE!!!"
    >smashes into Lee, flinging him fifteen feet across the room
    >Clementine is on the floor crying with her face full of glass shards
    > Ben is lying on top of Lee as he dies, trapping him as the kidnapper walks over with an evil grin on his face to finish off Lee
    >"D-Did I do good Lee?"
    >"Screw you Ben"
    >"I-I finally proved myself"
    >Fade to black
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8 This plays and a picture of Ben giving a thumbs up appears as the credits play
    > This ending is 100% unavoidable if Ben is in your final group at all

Hating on Ben aside, I got everyone to come with me. Told Kenny to deal with it. Although he is a screw up, if Ben didn't know about turning whenever you die, no matter what, we may not have survived the meat locker with Larry incident. I feel Ben will really make things right. And he reminds myself of me. :o

Your prediction is ... scarily accurate. (Except for me. I let him die. Yeehaw.)

• During my first Episode 4 play through, Kenny did not come with me in the end, and I did not want to play the older episodes again to change that, but I found out the easy way to get the end where everyone comes with me.

1. I chose to not conceal the bite, and asked for help, which triggered Christa and Omid to offer to help, which I said thank you for.

2. Then Kenny gave his speech and then asked me if I had been there for him. I had not always sided with him (did not murder Larry, sometimes stayed neutral between Lily and him, etc.) so if I chose I NEED You, he refused to come with me, so I chose Clem is my family instead. This option reminded him that I had been nice to Katje and Duck (not perfect, I did choose to save Shawn over Duck, but I later on did feed Duck at the motor lodge, told Kaje about my past, and I shot Duck), so Kenny decided to come because of his family. If you have not been siding with Kenny, and been a jerk to Katje and Duck, nothing you say will probably make him come at this point, and you probably don't want him too either.

3. At this point I said Ben can come too, and the Kenny again tried to get out of the group because of Ben, but I told him to deal with it, and he stayed. He tried to say he wanted to guard the boat, but Christa said we had to go, and I did not have to intervene.

It's funny how the most passionate option I NEED you Kenny, turns him into a selfish, score keeping, asshole.

• @rajendra82 said:

It's funny how the most passionate option I NEED you Kenny, turns him into a selfish, score keeping, asshole.

I know, thats what makes it the worst. He wouldnt even do it for Clementine? He's nothing but a fair-weather friend.

• I managed to get everyone to come with me, I wasn't perfect all the time but showing the bite helped and trying to make up for all the bad things I did to Kenny in the beginning definitely helped!!

• On first playthrough everyone except Kenny. On second playthrough all alone and on the third one everyone.

• Same as you except instead of killing the dude, I left him at home.

• @Viser said: I showed the bite, so Omid and Christa jumped right in. Then I tried to get Kenny to come with me, even though he's a tremendous asshole in my save, and he went on about how I had his back in the beginning but lately just cared about myself (even though he was the one who wanted me to drop a teenager to his death), so after I said "I NEED you Kenny", he refused to come. Ben, on the other hand, was glad to join in when I said it was up to him to decide whether or not to come with me. Guess he's Lee's new friend :D
    In the end, I think it's for the best that Kenny stays back with the boat. I know he's a very capable person, but he was the one that was always starting arguments with people, and that's the last thing we need there. Plus, he's protecting the boat, so I guess the boat will be safe and ready to take the remaining of the group away once we're done saving Clementine and kicking Walkie-Talkie guy's ass. With a shotgun.

So, Omid, Christa, Ben and Lee. Kenny stays with the boat.

Let me get this straight...in your play-through Kenny doesn't like you, Kenny doesn't like Ben, Kenny could care less about Omid and Christa because they barely know each other.

So...you left Kenny alone with a working boat? He may as well just "guard" that boat right into the water and take off. :)

• @ShadowFlux said: Let me get this straight...in your play-through Kenny doesn't like you, Kenny doesn't like Ben, Kenny could care less about Omid and Christa because they barely know each other.

So...you left Kenny alone with a working boat? He may as well just "guard" that boat right into the water and take off. :)

I didn't leave him, he decided to be a bitch and stay behind. And he said he'd wait for Lee at least till nightfall, and even take him if they came back, although I wouldn't really want Lee to be on a boat with his friends if he's bit. And while I don't really trust him to help Lee if he can just leave him behind, this situation is a lot different. I really don't think he'd take off without the people who have been with him all along and helped him get the stuff for the boat.

• Kenny was an asshole and was the only one who didn't come with me. He's never had my back ever since I tried to revive Larry, I'm glad he's finally open about it now.

Add Comment