User Avatar Image

Can't download episode 4

posted by randomblack1 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

When I click on "Get" in the in-game downloader, it gives me an error message saying "Check internet connection". My internet connection is obviously good, though... Any ideas?

218 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I understand there will always be technical problems and I hate to put it this way but, when I bought all the episodes in advance there was no problem with no delay is taking my $. It's been at least 2 days since TT posted they were fixing this issue. What gives ?!:

• Also Windows 7 64 bit. One week later....

• What the.. Can you fix this PLEASE? I'm on Windows 7, and it fucking sucks that you haven't fixed this yet.

• Only a couple of replies bit interestingly they like me use win7 and we are two with 64 bit. Still too few to conclude if there is a Common factor. I just thought we might help ttg with some information om what systems we are running. Since it is silence from them. Still connot download.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

We have isolated the issue that was preventing people from downloading Episode 4. Please shut down and re-launch the game application. A new patch will automatically download and then you should be able to download all episodes through the in-game menu. I do apologize for the delay in sorting this out.

• @MattP said: We have isolated the issue that was preventing people from downloading Episode 4. Please shut down and re-launch the game application. A new patch will automatically download and then you should be able to download all episodes through the in-game menu. I do apologize for the delay in sorting this out.

Great. Thank you. Ill try it when I get home. Can you give us some more info on what the problem was. Just curious.

• @MattP said: We have isolated the issue that was preventing people from downloading Episode 4. Please shut down and re-launch the game application. A new patch will automatically download and then you should be able to download all episodes through the in-game menu. I do apologize for the delay in sorting this out.

I am not a tech savvy person, so please feel free to think " idiot!" all you want, but I need some help. Yesterday I tried downloading, and the game loaded to 10% and just stuck there; it didn't give me the error message anymore, but wouldn't go beyond ten percent. Today I read this message, and was not certain how exactly they want me to shut down and relaunch the game application. I tried shutting down my computer, then turning it back on and downloading, but it's been over an hour and it's still sitting at ten percent. I would appreciate any help I can get.

• Hip! Hip! Hooray!
    Ep 4 finally downloaded & installed quickly & smoothly - I have started to play the game & all seems well.
    I hope things go as well for all you frustrated gamers out there.
    Good luck & happy zombie bashing to all.

• hey Telltale, still getting the error that my account has no license for this game. Can anyone please help me? im getting really tired of begging for support all over the forums.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

Your account looks fine on this end, please ensure you enter your login details correctly and are connected to the internet when you launch the game.

Add Comment