User Avatar Image

Here we go again...-_-

posted by kingmartykim on - last edited - Viewed by 848 users

Ok people, i know Carley's death was sad and unexpected...and a lot of people just made pissed me off just by reading 1000 same hreads of how sad and angry they were about her death...etc....it was sad and yes i got over it and a lot of people did too.

Now it's dejavu all over again with Lee's bite...as much as i want Lee to live it makes this story more interesting and deep....no one lives forever in ZA....besides even Kirkman said that Rick was going to die eventually in his comics so I wouldn't be surprised if Lee died aswell.

Now after Lee's bite...i really have a big feeling that Clem will be reunited with her mum. If not....I'm ready for another twist and shock ending from Tell Tale :)

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gemini88 said: guys are you sure it is a bite?, I thought it was a scratch. It looked like a scratch.

a scratch from a zombie is the same as a bite

• @trd84 said: a scratch from a zombie is the same as a bite

not really it depends on the writers vision

• @KingOfTheDead said: not really it depends on the writers vision

I'm talking about the Walking Dead universe

• In the comics it's not, saliva is needed to transmit the infection, and IIRC the game follows the comic's canon. Besides, if a mere scratch infects you, then getting zombie blood on you should do the same.

Anyways, it's a bite, the wound you get looks exactly the same when you look behind the plywood as if you go for the walkie. Honestly, I found that lame, even the way the walker attacks you when you look behind the plywood looks weird, like the walker leaps at Lee's arm over the plywood in an awkward manner and barely comes into contact with the arm before Lee knocks him away. When I first saw the video that showed this scene, I thought Lee fully blocked him until the game revealed he was bit. Between that and making it impossible to save Clem and Chuck by yourself as mentioned earlier, it made me start to think that while the story would be great for a book or novel, it's just too linear as a game though I'll still play it to the end.

• Let's be honest though.....

would you prefer Lee alive and have a happy ending?

For example either Lee saves Clem and let's say the bite didn't turn him....hell it wasn't even a bite but a scratch that did nothing.

Either they find a new home or place through the boat where there are lots of survivors and Clem's mum could be there or not....and Lee is happily with Clem in a new beginning...To me thats boring and veryyyyy linear.

Now if Lee is bitten I am sure things will turn differently....seeing the title no time left in Chapter 5 I believe this will impact Lee on making even more cruel or difficult choices since he will be dead and needs to save Clem. More intense! more deep and more shocking! in the end seeing by the difficult choices you make you can either save Clem or not.....( i know someone mentioned there will be only one ending ) but you get my point :p

• Now that Lee's screwed, I'd prefer Season 1 to end up with absolutely 0 survivors.

Why do people seem to hate happy endings, these days? Is it hipster to kill the main character in the end? People don't have enough depression in real life, already, or what?

I fail to see how it could be a bad thing, if one of the possible endings was a happy ending.

• @Phoenix VII said: In the comics it's not, saliva is needed to transmit the infection, and IIRC the game follows the comic's canon. Besides, if a mere scratch infects you, then getting zombie blood on you should do the same.

Anyways, it's a bite, the wound you get looks exactly the same when you look behind the plywood as if you go for the walkie. Honestly, I found that lame, even the way the walker attacks you when you look behind the plywood looks weird, like the walker leaps at Lee's arm over the plywood in an awkward manner and barely comes into contact with the arm before Lee knocks him away. When I first saw the video that showed this scene, I thought Lee fully blocked him until the game revealed he was bit. Between that and making it impossible to save Clem and Chuck by yourself as mentioned earlier, it made me start to think that while the story would be great for a book or novel, it's just too linear as a game though I'll still play it to the end.

You sure? Why are they always looking for scratches?

• @Phoenix VII said: My Lee drank the water in Ep. 1 so he's good to go.:D

I didn't care for how it was pre-determined that Lee would be bitten no matter what you did, and the bite he gets if you check behind the plywood first still looks so weak and awkward to me, but nothing to do about it now. I'm hoping that Lee dies like a boss saving the rest of the group.

Is the bite more severe if you don't look behind the cardboard first? I dunno I looked behind there first. It looked suss as.

Also, whats with the, drinking water = immunity deal?

• @trd84 said: Lee's immune to the bite if you drank the water in EP1.

I wish they would have revealed the bite at the beginning of EP 5. I hate already knowing Lee is going to die before I play the episode.

o_o What water

Add Comment