User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 7.1K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Viner16 said: Agreed, he survived but was later finished off/weakened by the Hunters.

I thought the leg bite happened RIGHT BEFORE he was kidnapped by the Hunters.Not a week but only by a few hours.

• It happened in the Prison parking lot huh? When he went out to help get gas. Wow, U guys r correct!! My bad. U really can survive a bite if u amputate the limb quickly enuff. Maybe Lee does have a shot!!!! :eek:

• @Jodie M said: Guys, there's something that's been bothering me with the ending.

When Lee got bit, why didn't he immediately try and clean his wound? I don't get why he reacted the way he did.

What would he clean it with? Assuming he had the stuff he probably thought he was fucked so didn't bother.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Red Panda said: What logic has this thread full of spoilers in the non-spoiler forum and not the spoiler forum?

Ouch, enough with the font and size. A simple PM would have sufficed, but that's not quite your thing eh?

The decision ultimately was meant to ease the transition. People were used to have the thread stickied in the normal forum, but of course it belongs in the spoiler discussion forum. Where it now is. *poof*

• It was decent
    only thing bad about it was lee's bite
    but i think i saw that one coming

• @Vainamoinen said: Ouch, enough with the font and size. A simple PM would have sufficed, but that's not quite your thing eh?

The decision ultimately was meant to ease the transition. People were used to have the thread stickied in the normal forum, but of course it belongs in the spoiler discussion forum. Where it now is. *poof*

The font and size reflected the time of the posting. "Ouch" pretty much describes the non-spoiler forum after the release date. This thread had the opposite effect you intended and there were few mods around to fix anything because they were trying to avoid spoilers.

You poofed 9 days too late for a lot of people. lol

I'll send a pm next time.

• Great episode, very deft handling of so many characters in one episode. One thing that did bother me was how suddenly the decision was made for Molly to go; I had to look it up to see if she was some character from the comic to explain why she would suddenly have to disappear. Other than that I really don't have much to complain about. I can't say it hit me as emotionally hard as Episode 3, though the character development Ben got this episode was pretty damn tremendous. I've always liked the kid, and i'm glad the story has really given him some time to shine!

• @2-_-DEAD said: Me too. I think I'm gonna replay the last chapter and lie to her so at least she is happy.

She ends up figuring out you're lying it's waht i did and now i regret it:(

Add Comment