User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 128K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

[Yosemite Sam]Rassin' Frassin' no good varmint...[/Yosemite Sam]

I haven't yet played episode 4 of The Walking Dead, and was avoiding reading the story forum to avoid spoilers, but a thread title about a major plotline showed up as the last post of that forum in the main forum list, so I couldn't help but see it.

I wish people would be considerate enough to not put spoilers in thread titles or at least use **** when referring to specific characters. It's in Mike's welcome post on the forum after all (but very few people ever read those kinds of posts).

• @Rather Dashing said: I'm not sure "[Scott Pilgrim:The Game]'s not bad enough for me to try and say you *shouldn't* get it" is the highest of praise. =P

@Rather Dashing said: Well, say, there's a circumstance where someone hasn't played beat-em-ups (this someone not being me, just so we're clear). Specifically, which of these other inexpensive, console-based, currently downloadable beat-em-ups that it apparently draws from would you say is better?

That's a serious question. I'm really asking.

• I'm changing my series run to Space Quest. Then Leisure Suit Larry. Something non-scary.

• I just realized I never learned the one skill that could save my life one day.

Hamboning.

• I can do a pretty damn good Axl Rose impression... I don't think it's going to be useful in any situation. Unless there's some ultimate karaoke battle for survival penned in my near future.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Johro said: I can do a pretty damn good Axl Rose impression... I don't think it's going to be useful in any situation. Unless there's some ultimate karaoke battle for survival penned in my near future.

You have me intrigued! You must record a karaoke rendition and post it here! :D

• @Jennifer said: [Yosemite Sam]Rassin' Frassin' no good varmint...[/Yosemite Sam]

I haven't yet played episode 4 of The Walking Dead, and was avoiding reading the story forum to avoid spoilers, but a thread title about a major plotline showed up as the last post of that forum in the main forum list, so I couldn't help but see it.

I wish people would be considerate enough to not put spoilers in thread titles or at least use **** when referring to specific characters. It's in Mike's welcome post on the forum after all (but very few people ever read those kinds of posts).

Sometimes I feel like I'm spamming those boards with informative stickies, but I wouldn't have to if people just read them. But they don't, so the hint forum gets filled with support threads and other things like that.

• @Chyron8472 said: That's a serious question. I'm really asking.

Which console? Does it matter as long as it's on a console?

• If you got PS Plus DD Neon. Or go the sega route and do streets of rage both on PS3 and Xbox 360.

• @Chyron8472 said: if 1,000,000 is "Bob", then is 1,000,000,000 called a milliard, a billion or a Bob-omb?

Well, colloquially it is called a milliard, but the more precise term would be kiloBob.

This discussion has been closed.