User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 24.9K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dishonoured

I really like this game! :D

Its hard to find a game that can combine good visual style, story and gameplay, but somehow these guys have found a good balance in this game.

You know a game is good when it can keep my attention for longer than 90 minutes.

This game, and Tokyo Jungle, and Pokemon Black 2, means I am having a really good time as a gamer! :D

• @RetroVortex said: Dishonoured

You can't even spell it. :D

• @RetroVortex said: Dishonoured

Its hard to find a game that can combine good visual style, story and gameplay, but somehow these guys have found a good balance in this game.

You know a game is good when it can keep my attention for longer than 90 minutes.

This game, and Tokyo Jungle, and Pokemon Black 2, means I am having a really good time as a gamer! :D

I really, REALLY want Dishonored.

• @der_ketzer said: You can't even spell it. :D

Oooh dear! My English is showing! :eek:

• Just played through Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures (loved it!) and I'm waiting on Sam and Max 2 and 3 to arrive :D

I tried the monkey island games not long ago and despite all it's praise, I just can't get on with them. I dunno why but I find some of the puzzles really annoying and some defying logical sense - which really annoys me in point and click games. I know i'm in the few when I say this, but I just don't like these games.

• I am at the moment playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

I bought the game to get the Raziel and Kain character pack DLC, as I am a Soul Reaver fan it was great to see Raziel and Kain again.
    But I did complete the game once with Lara just to get the story as it was first made. Now I am working on a 100% completion. :)

• I don't think honour is a real word. And neither does my browser's spellcheck.wp.jpg

• Just got a PS3. Immediately downloaded The Devil's Playhouse because I am a trophy whore. Oh yeah, Nutrition Specs too.

• @chftbl52 said: I don't think honour is a real word. And neither does my browser's spellcheck.wp.jpg

How about favour, colour, flavour, humour, neighbour, parlour and behaviour? Real words or not?

• @Chyron8472 said: This is shown in the non-Other-M games how?

He said in the Manga. Which I beleive Nintendo sanctioned as canon retellings. Don't quote me on that.

@Chyron8472 said:

I don't personally know any women who are in the military or law enforcement but it would seem to me that when someone needs to get the job done, they do it. They compartmentalize. They don't have an emotional breakdown in the middle of combat or else they get killed. Military training is supposed to teach you how to keep your cool.

What do you know about Military training exactly? You are trained to keep your cool in hostile environments...but eventually you do freak out. Also if you do have a break down in the middle of a fire fight..you figure out how quickly a slap to the face can solve a majority of problems during stress.

Add Comment