User Avatar Image

Boldest inferences about EP 5

posted by Jue on - last edited - Viewed by 542 users

1. Who is the sneaky guy around every corner?It can’t be hershel cause the black man runs so fast whereas hershel is an old guy.In a zombie-surrounded world,who has the leisure of kidnapping,what’s his purpose of all these?This guy began to contact Lee at the end of EP 3, by asking clementine who this is we know that it seems that she knows him,and shows no fear about him,but she don’t want to leak more information,weird enough!
I think it can be his father,why?A woman in EP 3 always records clementine in some covered places,and she even stole her sports hat,all of which are enough to prove that the woman is her mother,but unfortunately she was killed by a man who eats human meat.However,not everything becomes clear in that episode,why her mother don’t directly show up in front of her now that she is so care about her girl?I feel the reason for this can be perfectly used to explain her father’s odd actions in EP 4.What’s more,clementine has said before that her walkie-talkie is designed for contacting her parents,this adds evidence that the man must be a member of her family,at here,it can be her father.

2, Another question,why the doctor in EP 4 disappeared with clementine at the same time?At first,this makes Lee think that it is the doctor who kidnaps her girl,but it turns out he is wrong,however,this can’t make sure that the doctor and the unknown man haven’t had any connections,especially he moves to another place after the disappearing of clementine,so the crew of Lee’s can’t make any further investigation.

3, What’s the fate of Lee?this is the most concerning question of all players,I think he will turn into zombie nonetheless if he was really scratched by a walker,but because that's a little scratch,as a result,it provides more time for him to search for Clem.

4. What's the fate of Kenny?secondary concern,he lost his family and he likes Clem,so it's reasonable to infer that he may be eaten by walkers while trying to save Clem in an urgent situation

5. What about Omid and Christa,Christa is pregnant for sure,but she will lose her baby in ep5,so to adopt Clem is their only choice,cause Lee has died,it adds the possibility.

6. Ben is indeed a useless guy,but he promises that he will do everything he can do to protect Clem,so I choose him to keep alive

7. Molly will come back at some point of this episode

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Molly can't come back because she dies in ep IV

• @Cxjo said: I don't think the dad's dead, if you remember Clem's mum says that he was 'grabbed by a crazy guy'. The crazy could be the kidnapper and not a zombie for all we know ;)

even so he was in the hospital so chances are he became zombie/food shortly after trouble started as hospitals seem to be the worst fucking place to be if the dead rise back up. Nothing good ever came from being at a hospital during the ZA thats 4 sure;)

• @Torby said: Molly can't come back because she dies in ep IV

she can only be shot and left behind. in no scenario did she get bit/eaten/headshot/killed. molly was only left behind and not established as dead in any play through. sorry;)

• @bdawgnit1785 said: even so he was in the hospital so chances are he became zombie/food shortly after trouble started as hospitals seem to be the worst fucking place to be if the dead rise back up. Nothing good ever came from being at a hospital during the ZA thats 4 sure;)

damn truth. not to mention.. Why would he go to hospital because he got "grabbed"?

Must've been one helluva Chinese burn.

• The most prevalent question in my mind is why Vernon wanted to know if we came via rail.

• @Sir_Humpsalot said: The most prevalent question in my mind is why Vernon wanted to know if we came via rail.

Probably because the herd followed the train to Savannah. Which may be the same reason that Vernon and his group decided it was time to get out of Dodge. Though why he didn't tell Lee any of this, I don't know.

I really don't think walkie-guy is the father of the boy in the house. It just doesn't make sense that, of all the houses in all of Savannah, we would stop and stay at the home of the stalker. And why would that guy have a vendetta against Lee?

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Probably because the herd followed the train to Savannah. Which may be the same reason that Vernon and his group decided it was time to get out of Dodge. Though why he didn't tell Lee any of this, I don't know.

Hmmm, yeah I guess that make sense. It also explains the stream of walkers Lee sees at the end of the episode.

@BlankCanvasDJ said: I really don't think walkie-guy is the father of the boy in the house. It just doesn't make sense that, of all the houses in all of Savannah, we would stop and stay at the home of the stalker. And why would that guy have a vendetta against Lee?

It's the senator, he isn't actually dead.

• ...but Lee went to prison for killing him.

• Oh ho ho, that's what telltale wants us to think. The senator and Lees wife actually liked to dress up like each other, it was also dark. Lee thought he killed the senator, but in actuality he killed his wife and now the senator is angry at Lee.

• It's like an O. Henry story with zombies!

Add Comment