User Avatar Image

Does Kenny remind you of CJ from Dawn Of The Dead

posted by GetOutNearToTheDock on - last edited - Viewed by 607 users

Both are rednecks who wears a hat with handlebar mustache...

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Oh so it's like a poor white farmer.

    No, it doesn't have to be poor. It's a pejorative way to call a farmer or someone who lives in the countryside.

  • @The_Ripper said: No, it doesn't have to be poor. It's a pejorative way to call a farmer or someone who lives in the countryside.

    ah thanks. good to be in the know

  • ha ha ha he really did remind me of CJ, the only real difference that was apparant for me was that CJ didn't have family in tow.

    I don't know how true this holds but when the term redneck is used in my area (small place in Wales, UK) when you say redneck it usually comes along with thoughts of people who love the rural lifestyle (particularly woods/forests), guns, and beer. Education level is not so much an inclusion just the lifestyle.

  • @Range_Finder said: ha ha ha he really did remind me of CJ, the only real difference that was apparant for me was that CJ didn't have family in tow.

    I don't know how true this holds but when the term redneck is used in my area (small place in Wales, UK) when you say redneck it usually comes along with thoughts of people who love the rural lifestyle (particularly woods/forests), guns, and beer. Education level is not so much an inclusion just the lifestyle.

    Pretty much the same here states side, &/or across the pond!

  • Maybe a younger version of Kenny, but a lot more braver.. Can't see CJ feeling bad about putting down a dog. Don't see where you got the Redneck part though.

  • nah CJ was a badass, Kenny isn't, CJ reminds me more like Daryl, at least in attitude, and if you consider CJ and Daryl rednecks then we can sure use alot more rednecks in this world, especially during a ZA.

  • @ColtPeacemaker00 said: nah CJ was a badass, Kenny isn't, CJ reminds me more like Daryl, at least in attitude, and if you consider CJ and Daryl rednecks then we can sure use alot more rednecks in this world, especially during a ZA.

    Like it or not, Kenny's a redneck too bro. He gets tossed into that category with them, so more rednecks means more rednecks like Kenny too.

  • Nah, CJ was actually kinda awesome.

    Kenny is a punk bitch.

  • @Rock114 said: Like it or not, Kenny's a redneck too bro. He gets tossed into that category with them, so more rednecks means more rednecks like Kenny too.

    Kenny may be considered a redneck but being a redneck doesn't necessarily include being a badass. CJ was a badass Kenny isn't. I don't see alot in common with the two.

  • I didn't see it before, but now I do! And originally I didn't like CJ, then I changed my mind about him. I also did not like Kenny until episode 3.

    I'm starting to think TT watched a lot of Dawn of the Dead before making this game. :D
    Especially since at this point, I can see the ending being the survivors leaving on a boat while Lee watches...

Add Comment