User Avatar Image

Molly confirmed for ep 5

posted by C`nr on - last edited - Viewed by 544 users

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Molly

"Despite being her fate unknown (whether Lee took Clementine with him to Crawford or not), IGN's review of Episode 4 with one of the creators revealed that Molly would definitely appear in Episode 5."

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: Really now? I remember one action scene out of place(the bell tower scene... yeah) and the wrest was pure walking dead. Just because it has action doesn't mean it's not walking dead. An early comic was just Rick and Glenn shooting their ways through walkers. Another comic was just them mowing the walkers down for a prison.

[LIST=1]
    [*]Guess what? It's just my opinon. There's no right or wrong.
    [*]I said this game, not the Walking Dead universe. Buy the Activision FPS shooter is you like action so much. This game was not built for action. Shooting and even walking can be awkward.
    [/LIST]

• @Red Panda said: [LIST=1]
    [*]Guess what? It's just my opinon. There's no right or wrong.
    [*]I said this game, not the Walking Dead universe. Buy the Activision FPS shooter is you like action so much. This game was not built for action. Shooting and even walking can be awkward.
    [/LIST]

i get what your saying but there needs to be some action in this game even if there not all that good except the bell tower scene

• In regards to having Clem as the protagonist of S2... I suppose I'm up for it as long as she's not like really old; I'm not sure how further TWD universe has expanded, that would infere there has not been a cure in literally YEARS and if so..

It just makes my head hurt, UGH.

• @bdawgnit1785 said: Either way gary whitta posted on a thread yesterday (molly as season 2 protagonist i believe) confirming that even if u dont save molly she is only left behind in a bad situation. straight from the writers mouth to these forum pages. thats enough for me to trust it.

If you've got an article, great, but assumptions are just that :P I know he mentioned that Molly can't be killed, but that doesn't tell you much about season 2.

• Weird, I thought Molly would be a one-shot character (get it?). I thought they wrote her out at the end so they wouldn't have to worry about (read: kill) her next episode.

But I guess if zombies are coming from everywhere, she might decide she wants on that boat after all.

• @IndigoHawk said: Weird, I thought Molly would be a one-shot character (get it?). I thought they wrote her out at the end so they wouldn't have to worry about (read: kill) her next episode.

But I guess if zombies are coming from everywhere, she might decide she wants on that boat after all.

Hoho, you're hilarious.

I reaaaaaally would like it if we get her as next season's main character, but I have to agree I did feel like she was going to be a fodder character, specially after I saw the Doctor move after she went to town on him; I was like GURL YOU DONE FOR.

• @skepticalguy90 said: If you've got an article, great, but assumptions are just that :P I know he mentioned that Molly can't be killed, but that doesn't tell you much about season 2.

No clue if she is in episode 5 was just confirming (via the writer of this episodes post) that she does not and can not die. She only is left behind...beyond that I'm assuming they are gonna keep everything a secret about this ep. no screenshots...no trailers. just the ep when its available and I like it. makes the wait even more unbearable:p

• @Red Panda said: I didn't. This was my least favorite episode. Hollywood writers write Hollywood scripts.

This game is all about story but it felt less like a story and more about the action, just like a Hollywood movie.

I agree with the IGN review. It wasn't terrible but it was the worst episode so far.

True it was the weakest of them all but to see a 6.5 was shocking.

• @KingOfTheDead said: Gary is there a chance molly will appear next episode because i heard in an interview some writer from the game confirmed it

@KingOfTheDead said: I saw that thread; seems like a case of confusion or wishful thinking. I've never said one word about Molly in any interview since all the interviews I've done were before Ep4 even came out.

Just thought I'd leave this here.

• Yeah I really hope Molly is in episode 5. There is just so much mystery about her character. She was definitely hiding a lot, and I'd like to know about her past.

Add Comment