71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kongdong said: Where is that one scene from where clementine said I want my dad?

Episode 1, if you tell her you should leave at night. You run into Shawn and a cop, but before the cop realizes you're not walkers, he tries to shoot you.

• User Avatar Image
    Jue

I'll never do these things,especially things to Clem

• This is hilarious. However, I felt really bad for Clementine.
    I laughed really hard at the part with Christa and Omid.

• That was amazing. I think not feeding Clem was the hardest to watch :P

• Will you make an update video once episode 5 is released pls pls?:D

• So funny, but I hated it when Clem said 'don't I get a vote?' And Lee was like 'No!' It was kinda sad. I know I don't want be arsehole lee cuz it's horrible.

But there were two really funny bits for me.

1) when Christa and Omid were running beside the train and Lee was like 'Run!' Aha :)
    2) it was also funny when Duck said 'smells funny in here...' And Clem said 'Like shit... Right Lee' and the awkward moment that followed and Katjaa was looking at you like wtf XD.

When Carley said 'fuck you' it couldn't stop laughing and it wasn't even that funny. I don't know why and when she said it but it was the tone she used lol.

Thanks for making and sharing :)

• @TWDFTW said: So funny, but I hated it when Clem said 'don't I get a vote?' And Lee was like 'No!' It was kinda sad. I know I don't want be arsehole lee cuz it's horrible.

But there were two really funny bits for me.

1) when Christa and Omid were running beside the train and Lee was like 'Run!' Aha :)
    2) it was also funny when Duck said 'smells funny in here...' And Clem said 'Like shit... Right Lee' and the awkward moment that followed and Katjaa was looking at you like wtf XD.

When Carley said 'fuck you' it couldn't stop laughing and it wasn't even that funny. I don't know why and when she said it but it was the tone she used lol.

Thanks for making and sharing :)

The train thing was definitely my favorite thing. I was surprised when I discovered it. Hence why I repeated it at the end.

And surprisingly what had me laughing hilariously was when Lee tries to break the door with the axe, while having the keys. Haven't read anyone in the comments talk about that so I guess I'm the only one who found it hilarious. Number 3 would be Mollys long, saddening story and Lee going "I don't care about your lifestory" XD

I sure hope EP5 doesn't have many scumbag-situations, otherwise I will bite my ass for not waiting longer to make a compilation.

Add Comment