User Avatar Image

Kenny... Just completely Abandoned me

posted by Cxjo on - last edited - Viewed by 338 users

I sided with him on everything, but when it came down to throwing a salt lick onto a (dead?) person's head, it's too much. Kenny is a biatch.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @StanleyStutters said: Our choices are pretty similar, but I had to talk Kenny into coming. The only big one we differ on is killing Larry. Other than that I didn't leave Lilly on the side of the road and I told Kenny to "try and reason" with Larry (later on in that argument I sided with Kenny).

    Larry is a pain in the ASS
    even though he's trying (or was)to protect his daughter,I had to side with kenny from being killed by a brainless badass Dead or Alive :P

  • Seems to be a bit of a poor choice basing a great deal of Kenny's friendship on killing Larry. I'm not saying that it shouldn't count a great deal, but I think that saving Duck on Hershel's farm, standing up to Larry in the drug store, feeding Duck, and choosing to shoot Duck or not should play a larger role in his friendship than killing Larry or Ben. Ben's life is TOTALLY not worth Kenny's total loyalty (Larry on the other hand...)

  • @Rock114 said: Seems to be a bit of a poor choice basing a great deal of Kenny's friendship on killing Larry. I'm not saying that it shouldn't count a great deal, but I think that saving Duck on Hershel's farm, standing up to Larry in the drug store, feeding Duck, and choosing to shoot Duck or not should play a larger role in his friendship than killing Larry or Ben. Ben's life is TOTALLY not worth Kenny's total loyalty (Larry on the other hand...)

    kill larry
    save ben at bell tower on ep 4
    that's something to keep the friendship going

  • @Cxjo said: I sided with him on everything, but when it came down to throwing a salt lick onto a (dead?) person's head, it's too much. Kenny is a biatch.

    Did you fight Kenny in the train?

  • He's a bitch, no question about that :D

  • Kuck Fenny! From the moment I met him on Hershel's farm and the way he reacted to the situation, I knew I was in for a long haul of bad times with him. He's always looking out for himself first and acting out without thinking about his decision and how it will impact the rest of the group.

    So at the end of Episode 4, he was babbling on about how I wasn't there for him when he needed me. I chose "FUCK YOU!" as my response to him. It's always about him and not what's best for the group to survive. Well FUCK YOU KENNY! Go drive your boat alone and die alone in the water.

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: He's a bro not a biatch here
    i would tell you mah choices
    Episode 1
    Helped his son from zombie at Hershel's
    always at his side
    told him to punch Larry
    gave energy bar to his son
    Episode 2
    I was neutral when got back from the woods with Ben
    Called Larry a Racist
    gave food to Clem,Duck,Ben,Mark
    Killed Larry
    Didn't kill any St.John Brothers
    Didn't steal from Car
    Episode 3
    Didn't shoot the girl
    Cried when Carley Died
    Left Lilly on the street
    Talked Kenny down at the Train
    Shot Duck
    Episode 4
    Told Kenny to Stop for Omid
    Told Kenny not to shoot Molly
    Brought Clem to Crawford
    Pulled Ben up
    Showed the bite
    Therefore a speech by kenny that ripped my heart out about always being there for him


    Hey what was the speech? I'm curious as to what he said.

  • @Sweater Snake said: Hey what was the speech? I'm curious as to what he said.

    he said

    Man you've always been there for me
    what kind of friend would I be if i wasn't there for you
    you can count on me
    i'm with you to the end

    :O

  • @BuckFen said: Kuck Fenny! From the moment I met him on Hershel's farm and the way he reacted to the situation, I knew I was in for a long haul of bad times with him. He's always looking out for himself first and acting out without thinking about his decision and how it will impact the rest of the group.

    So at the end of Episode 4, he was babbling on about how I wasn't there for him when he needed me. I chose "FUCK YOU!" as my response to him. It's always about him and not what's best for the group to survive. Well FUCK YOU KENNY! Go drive your boat alone and die alone in the water.

    calm down
    for me Kenny is a bro

  • Long live kenny! Arhfwaeshrqwh35rh3wh5 kenny!

Add Comment