User Avatar Image

Molly Just LIKE Carley

posted by Colt Holl on - last edited - Viewed by 733 users

Do u Relize Molly Is The New Carley.They Both Can Us A Welpon Real Good.They Both Likes Lee.There Hot.And THE SAME AGE!!!!WHAT THE HELL THERE TWINS GOD D#$%&@.:eek:

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Colt Holl said: Why Do ppl always have something bad to say On Posts

    He never said anything bad, but here's something for you; stop randomly capitalizing words.

  • Molly can die which stops her from becoming a main character
    (sigh)

  • @Hudomonkey said: Molly can die which stops her from becoming a main character
    (sigh)

    Where do people keep getting this false information from?

  • @Colt Holl said: Do u Relize Molly Is The New Carley.They Both Can Us A Welpon Real Good.They Both Likes Lee.There Hot.And THE SAME AGE!!!!WHAT THE HELL THERE TWINS GOD D#$%&@.:eek:

    @Colt Holl said: Why Do ppl always have something bad to say On Posts

    I'm not trying to be mean... But: Stop randomly capitalizing words. It's not bad just because it is against your opinion, this is a forum, you are ment to defend or share your point of view, not just whine because people don't agree with you. Also, you should really check on your spelling/punctuation... Again, not trying to be mean.

    @Colt Holl said: Where do people keep getting this false information from?

    I know, right? Probably some guy said Molly died if you miss-shot her, and people who hasn't played the game but watched some walkthroughs beloved him. Or people just assumed that she died... She never died, at least, we didn't see her die. I hope she reappears in episode 5, telltale must have kept her alive for some reason.

  • Molly and Lee share a blatant friendship with each other, like Michonne and Rick. Carley and Lee was a relationship that alluded to romance.

  • Michonne would have banged Lee in a heart beat...lol

  • @kingmartykim said: Michonne would have banged Lee in a heart beat...lol

    nah she wouldn't bang him...maybe suck him off in the gymnasium;) lmao and yes left behind is a long way from dead...tho sadly not in chuck's instance :(

  • @bdawgnit1785 said: nah she wouldn't bang him...maybe suck him off in the gymnasium;) lmao and yes left behind is a long way from dead...tho sadly not in chuck's instance :(

    You know Lee would have more of the Morgan's character so Michonne might actually fall in love with Lee and then DO IT!

Add Comment