User Avatar Image

Clementine or everyone else?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 697 users

Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Everyone else. I couldn't care less about Ben, but even 3 is pragmatically preferable to 1, especially since in a ZA, age doesn't matter too much anyways. It's not like there's still any society left for the kids to grow into.

• At this point Clem is like my daughter. What parent wouldn't chose their child?

• @Wydiwyg said: Everyone else. I couldn't care less about Ben, but even 3 is pragmatically preferable to 1, especially since in a ZA, age doesn't matter too much anyways. It's not like there's still any society left for the kids to grow into.

You'd fit right in, in Crawford.

• As much as I love Clem, I had to go with everyone else, the more people alive that can pull their own weight = the better.

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: As much as I love Clem, I had to go with everyone else, the more people alive that can pull their own weight = the better.

The more people alive the more people who can screw up. And Omid and Christa is about to have a child they're not going to put the group before the baby. Ben is useless. Kenny is too emotional and will throw you to the wolves in a heart beat.

And Lee's about to die his only worry should be about Clem and not 2 people he just met, a guy who has almost gotten them killed numerous times and a guy who doesn't like him if you don't kill someone.

• Christa, Omid, and Kenny all volunteered. They know the risks and how it could end for them. Clem is an 8-year-old girl who was kidnapped. I'd pick Clem every time, but a huge downside to that is that she'd be all on her own since Lee is bitten, and I would have been letting the other 4 die to save her.

• @trd84 said: The more people alive the more people who can screw up. And Omid and Christa is about to have a child they're not going to put the group before the baby. Ben is useless. Kenny is too emotional and will throw you to the wolves in a heart beat.

And Lee's about to die his only worry should be about Clem and not 2 people he just met, a guy who has almost gotten them killed numerous times and a guy who doesn't like him if you don't kill someone.

I really like Clem, but she can't use a gun as effectively as a whole group. So, survival wise, yes, everyone else would be better.

• My Little sweat pea of course :3

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: I really like Clem, but she can't use a gun as effectively as a whole group. So, survival wise, yes, everyone else would be better.

The point is though we are not trying to ensure long term survival of our group. Anyone who came is on a suicide run to if not save clementine then at least avenge her death. Everyone knows this is death's door and we are repeatedly ringing the doorbell like maniacal girl scouts trying to make quota so we are not beaten by the head mistress:p

• i'd go to save clem
    but then again Kenny is a BRO
    I DON"T KNOW

Add Comment