User Avatar Image

Correa Is a BTCH! (Spoilers)

posted by MisterMisfit on - last edited - Viewed by 390 users

She murdered that doctor in cold bold because she's an amoral and selfish btch! If she didn't want the abortion, she had the choice to leave the place. Why did she have to kill the doctor? I thought he was quite nice and understanding to her. He explained the situation and the rules.

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NeonBlade said: You need to learn the definition of rape. It wasn't forced, she never said No. She willingly gave her body for medicine for her sister. Just replace Medicine with money to buy food for her sister if it was not the ZA. It's more prostitution than rape.

As far as I'm aware of the legal definition the absence of objection does not of itself constitute consent.

Just because she went through with it, it doesn't mean she did it willingly. The certain death of her sister is a pretty strong "bargaining chip" for the Doc. Not really a rapist but not far away from it, should he have only accepted the deal for sex and nothing else. Imo it's by legal definition more sexual aussault and not rape.

• @Master of Aeons said: You don't really think she's the only person with a gun in that hallway, do you? I mean, if the doctor has a gun, it's given that everyone she ran into patrolling outside had one too.

How far do you think she got? Woman with a blood covered weapon charges out of a room through a community that believes in "only the strong survive". I can't imagine an emotionally jostled person with a single firearm was fully responsible for the fall of the stronghold.

1) Middle of the compound, and thus less security than the walls/entry points.

2) Do you honestly think they'd have wasted THAT many bullets on a single woman? :D

3) The doctor crawled away... do you honestly think that he could have done that "and" been left a zombie if they had taken out the women?

"Yeah, we took out this crazy woman, but the doctor is gone and there's this blood stain on the floor, think we should check on him?"
    "Nah, he'll walk it off."
    :rolleyes:

• @dankirk said: Nope. She took the doctor's gun and shot a bunch of folks in the hall.

yeah.

There was a gun battle no doubt. How far she got is not really important. What matters is that people started shooting and more than likely got wounded.

The fact that the "Leader" was hung from the bell tower explains just how far things went.

If they really dropped that women as soon as she ran out then that would leave only two potential zombies.

We saw the rooms with big X's on them had zombies in them so clearly the group knows how to handle a few geeks.

That woman took the group down, and died (maybe) as she did it

• @darknessofheart said: More like from a lack of medical supplies, food, shelter, and no protection from bandits, rapists, or killers. Those slow plodding zombies outnumber humans millions to one and will eventually kill you without protection from others.

I disagree, you could survive, if you are not sick allready stay dry and warm and eat smart. Shelter? Its Georgia , and Florida is not far, also the ocean full of fish food, not far You would survive the weather.bandits rapists or killers. Hey you gotta watch out for them in real life. So no diff here, and the zombies may outnumber but theyre bodies are decomposing, they are slow, have only hands and jaws for offense, a group of 3 with a plan could get through enough zombies with supplies they get from police stations and military bases. Every area has hospitals, pharmacys and homes to search for shelter, medicine and food. Its never been explained how theyre night vision works, that could be figured out and taken advantage of. This could go on, but bottom line, you think your gonna die, you probably are. :cool:

• @lucid616 said: I disagree, you could survive, if you are not sick allready stay dry and warm and eat smart. Shelter? Its Georgia , and Florida is not far, also the ocean full of fish food, not far You would survive the weather.bandits rapists or killers. Hey you gotta watch out for them in real life. So no diff here, and the zombies may outnumber but theyre bodies are decomposing, they are slow, have only hands and jaws for offense, a group of 3 with a plan could get through enough zombies with supplies they get from police stations and military bases. Every area has hospitals, pharmacys and homes to search for shelter, medicine and food. Its never been explained how theyre night vision works, that could be figured out and taken advantage of. This could go on, but bottom line, you think your gonna die, you probably are. :cool:

Right. A pregnant woman is going to find shelter, food, and water in a zombie-infested city where all supplies have likely been stripped out already either by the group that just booted her out or anyone else still clinging to life in the city. Not to mention the walkers are literally in the thousands, maybe almost millions, and how there's no boats, little to no way to safely procure food and medicine (which she will need because again, she's pregnant) and the extremely strong tenacious never-stopping zombies constantly hunting her down...the pregnant lady...all alone in undead Savannah with no friends or resources... And a bunch of people behind her who'd probably kill her if they found her again...

• @DreadMagus said: 1) Middle of the compound, and thus less security than the walls/entry points.

2) Do you honestly think they'd have wasted THAT many bullets on a single woman? :D

3) The doctor crawled away... do you honestly think that he could have done that "and" been left a zombie if they had taken out the women?

"Yeah, we took out this crazy woman, but the doctor is gone and there's this blood stain on the floor, think we should check on him?"
    "Nah, he'll walk it off."
    :rolleyes:

It was a shootout. She probably ducked somewhere and was immediately pinned by gunfire.

I just don't think it's a given that a single woman brought down the community with 12 bullets nor do I think it's likely that a doctor in a stocked room died of a stab wound. She killed a few people, probably got some notoriety for making it as far as she did, the doctor patched himself up, [then much later] a small resistance group took out the retaining wall and everyone died in a following battle by being bitten by invading zombies or being gunned down in the chaos.

For one thing, the zombie was somewhere outside and probably up high in a neighboring building for him to have been dropped where Molly threw him. He didn't start from the school infirmary, get carried down a stairwell and over a fence, then up another building to get thrown dramatically off a rooftop. It's pretty unlikely he died that day in that room from that single attack.

• That's a lot of guesswork though.

It was a survivalist community... I doubt Preggo-lady was a damsel...she was probably as dangerous as anyone else there - more so with that maternal instinct kicking in.

Also, look at the date on the tape, day what.. 86? That's around the time Episode 2 started... it's been like a week or two since Episode 2? And the head Crawford dude looked fairly ripe at that point....

I'm just not seeing your point.

I mean, which is more likely?

Preggo-Lady brought Crawford down (which there is evidence to support) or she was stopped and "something else happened" (which we can only really guess at)?

I'm not trying to "win" an argument here, I just... really don't understand your point.

• Okay, couple of things. Some people in this topic seem to think that people who did not want to obey Crawfords rules could just leave, I don't think that was the case and I will explain why in a moment. Also, if you blackmail a woman into having sex with you, it's rape.

There was very thorough recordkeeping in Crawford. I think that's important. Normally records are kept as a method of tracking things, and to be used to establish accountability for things. As you might know, the nazi's had a very complex recordkeeping system they maintained to keep track of various undesirable groups. These records were needed as many of the groups of undesirables could pass as “citizens.” Records also become important as organizations grow, you need them to establish accountability.

I don't think anyone had the choice of just leaving, they only thought they did did. They probably had a social system that contained within it tons of lies about the way things where and the reasons for them. If you get told that you can leave and you believe it, your not going to fight as you are being walked into a situation where your going to be murdered. If you believe you are going to be murdered, that's another story. It makes much more sense from a social cohesion and tactical standpoint to lie and then kill them when they decide they want to leave. Killing them ensures that no one finds out about your community, and it keeps them from consuming supplies you may find in the future.

I wanted to point out that in this discussion were assuming that Crawford as a city really did die, and that it did not just have a change of leadership/relocate. Sure, we found the medicine, but what about the guns and ammo? Someone took them.

Molly acted like she did not know Vernon, but they were both part of Crawford at some point. I don't know what that means, other than someone is lying about who they are/were.

I think after that girl killed the doctor they had a town meeting and they decided things weren't working out and they were going to change some of the rules. I think the group still exists, and that vernon is part of it.

If the organization was growing they might split up into groups. Someone has been all over the place since the apocalypse locking zombies inside buildings and leaving signs clearly marking it. I think Crawford was the central location for a group of survivalists that is far larger than we have been led to believe. Note that there were only a few people in Vernon’s group yet they were able to move all of that food and equipment on short notice to an entirely new location. I don't think they could do that unless there are more of them and they actually have somewhere else to go and a way of moving large amounts of supplies.

Finally, I don't think Tell-Tale games gave us that much back story on a messed up situation without it going farther. I think whatever was/is going on with Crawford is a whole lot uglier, and that this is mostly just a setup for something that is going to be truly gut wrenching.

• @DreadMagus said: I mean, which is more likely?

Preggo-Lady brought Crawford down (which there is evidence to support) or she was stopped and "something else happened" (which we can only really guess at)?

Being that we heard more than one clip of ammo being shot, something happened that we'd have to guess at. If, like Cantelope suggests, this gave a resistance the chance to revolt, that's possible. Anything is possible. The only thing that isn't possible is that one person with 6-12 bullets took down an entire fully stocked stronghold.

• Depends on who she killed first.

She didn't have a gun, so clearly everyone isn't armed. They weren't expecting trouble, so she had the element of surprise.

If the first person tagged was a guard, and she got his weapon.....

...I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Either way, we need more info and I doubt we'll ever get it.

Add Comment