User Avatar Image

Saddest death in the game ( Not Duck )

posted by Mjeed on - last edited - Viewed by 462 users

So i just finished episode 4 ( best episode BTW ) and i still can't get the picture of that poor kid in the attic ... before episode 4 i thought that Duck's death was the saddest death in the game but now i am wrong ...

The poor kid couldn't even stand on his knees out of hunger ... it was sad seeing the empty plate and bottle like that ... and carrying his body and watching how thin he became with only his underwear and socks on and burring his body like that it really broke my heart.

the poor kid locked himself in the attic scared to death to even go down the stairs to search for food or people.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not to forget but you bury him with his dog. witch was probably his bff that is what really got me going :( i miss my first dog :(:(

• Really? I didn't feel all that much toward the kid, and just treated him like any other walker the group had come across. The thing that really got me was Kenny (my BFF) saying "He kinda looks like Duck, don't he?" and then having Kenny shoot the kid. I guess I've just become emotionally deadened to anyone or anything that isn't part of the group since Episode 3.

• @Rock114 said: Really? I didn't feel all that much toward the kid, and just treated him like any other walker the group had come across. The thing that really got me was Kenny (my BFF) saying "He kinda looks like Duck, don't he?" and then having Kenny shoot the kid. I guess I've just become emotionally deadened to anyone or anything that isn't part of the group since Episode 3.

it was kenny that made it real to me, that is what made it sad

• That was a really grim scene, and it just dragged on, and on, the game kept giving you the option to look at the corpse as you were burying it. And the picture of the dog on the fridge just made it all the sadder. A truly depressing scene.

It got to me, even though I had no idea who the kid was or anything, it's odd.

• @Rock114 said: Really? I didn't feel all that much toward the kid, and just treated him like any other walker the group had come across. The thing that really got me was Kenny (my BFF) saying "He kinda looks like Duck, don't he?" and then having Kenny shoot the kid. I guess I've just become emotionally deadened to anyone or anything that isn't part of the group since Episode 3.

Zombie kids always get me. In the TV show too.

• Zombie kids just break me. Everyone deserves to have a good childhood, a happy childhood that they will remember when they grow up. Saddens me that it's not just in a ZA where this happens...

• its sad how a poor kid died of hunger scared to find help

• I could see that scene being particularly sad for anyone who left Duck alive in the woods to turn. How messed up would that be for Kenny?

• @Cyreen said: I could see that scene being particularly sad for anyone who left Duck alive in the woods to turn. How messed up would that be for Kenny?

poor duck

he was like 9 or 8

this is why chuck wuz there when i shot duck, TO JINX LEE!!!

• The scene where Lee had to kill off his zombie brother affected me more than Duck or the attic kid.

Add Comment