User Avatar Image

Clementine or everyone else?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 718 users

Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @xXNinjaScoreXx said: I really like Clem, but she can't use a gun as effectively as a whole group. So, survival wise, yes, everyone else would be better.

Who's survival? Lee's? He has hours to live.

• @trd84 said: Who's survival? Lee's? He has hours to live.

Right this.
    In the Walking Dead, comic, game, or show we are all fucked (screwed if its tv/ Swear:p) so the best you can do is love/be loved. Truly thats why Carley liked Lee. She was just trying to be loved by someone as Lee is now by his clem/his group. Lee can't do much but he can show one little girl that even though he isn't her dad and she messes up he still came. He would always find her:)...tho on that note him being bitten is going to make clem feel really not fucking good this time. She thought duck was sad but shit that was a good day:(

• Three adults capable of taking care of themselves and Ben, who generally looks after himself first anyway, versus Lee's responsibility and driving motivation, 8-year-old Clementine... not really a question with such an obvious answer.

• @Cyreen said: Three adults capable of taking care of themselves and Ben, who generally looks after himself first anyway, versus Lee's responsibility and driving motivation, 8-year-old Clementine... not really a question with such an obvious answer.

I 100% agree. This is obviously clear.

• I would really like to see you guys (my self as well to be honest) in that real life situation. I bet most would choose the group over Clem... ah well, just a game - I know. ;)

• @8Bit_System said: I would really like to see you guys (my self as well to be honest) in that real life situation. I bet most would choose the group over Clem... ah well, just a game - I know. ;)

If I'm about to die, I'm saving the person I care about the most, not people I barely know and someone who doesn't like me.

It might be different if I wasn't bit.

• @KingOfTheDead said: i would defiantly save clem. everyone in the group can be a d*ck except omid. christa always questioning how i raise clem. Kenny he was cool at the beginning now hes a d*ck just because i didn't kill larry or ben

I'm baffled at how people havent sussed out that christa is pregnant, its obvious in episode 3 even. I bet the people who are too unintelligent to figure it out are the same people who saved carley

• Clem, no question.

I'd feel bad about Christa, Omid, and Ben, but Clem always comes first.
    Kenny I wouldn't be too sore over.

• I'd save the group over clem. Without the group, clem won't be able to last. The kids good, but not that good if she's all alone. In the end she's still an 8 year old girl vs 3/4 adults + one of them being pregnant.

And I saved carley cause she had the gun....
    If doug had the gun I would have saved him instead lol at the time you didn't know how useful either could be for the group, but you had to choose one. So the one you know is able to fight for the group seemed like a better choice, regardless of how battery challenged they might be.

• @trd84 said: If I'm about to die, I'm saving the person I care about the most, not people I barely know and someone who doesn't like me.

It might be different if I wasn't bit.

Easy to say now Lee was bitten, this discussion has been going on a little longer, though, and around 80% of the posters would have saved Clementine, Carley, Lilly, Kenny, who ever over themselves... rediculous. ;)

Add Comment