User Avatar Image

Clementine or everyone else?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 630 users

Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Donut Funn said: Clem, no question.

I'd feel bad about Christa, Omid, and Ben, but Clem always comes first.
    Kenny I wouldn't be too sore over.

^ This although Ben goes in the Kenny group for me.

Crista would most likerly survive and drag Omid's behind along with her, Kenny and Ben are already dead inside so saving them could be seen as cruel?

Clem is the one thing keeping his spirit up and he would do everything he could to find someone to care for her when he's gone.

• @trd84 said: You'd fit right in, in Crawford.

I wouldn't.
    It's just that Clem is a single young girl without the survivability to survive for..how long should that even be?
    Maybe Clem might be able to survive for a couple of days, perhaps even weeks or a month. In the end, she will die alone regardless.
    If Clem had someone to take care of her, I'd rethink my decision, but with the whole group dead and Lee on the edge of death, where's the point in rescuing her?
    There won't be some kind of a..new civilization any time soon, just walkers all over the place, so the only thing to do is to make sure that as many people as possible survive for as long as possible as it's the only hope to rebuild a society in a distant future.
    Except your only goal is to help Clem feel alright until she dies shortly after.

Edit:
    @trd84 said: I bet the people who are too unintelligent to figure it out are the same people who saved carley
    What's your problem with people saving Carley, man? You're spamming this in every thread you post into...
    Even without any gender considerations there'd be a 50% chance for people to choose Carley over Doug.

• @K0t0 said: I'm baffled at how people havent sussed out that christa is pregnant, its obvious in episode 3 even. I bet the people who are too unintelligent to figure it out are the same people who saved carley

I saved Carley and thought about Christa being pregnant since episode 3.

I saved Carley because that way I though she would also have a chance of saving Doug considering she is a dead eye.

• I would have to save Clementine

The others knew what they were doing when they came with me

Clementine is more resourceful a better shot and basically better at everything than the rest
    And she is just a little girl

• I would have to save Clementine

The others knew what they were doing when they came with me

Clementine is more resourceful a better shot and basically better at everything than the rest
    And she is just a little girl

• Clem, hands down. Shocked that this isn't unanimous.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

Kenny,Christa,Omid and Ben
    we shouldn't sacrifice the group for clem so in episode 4 I(lee) went alone .it's my problem
    and I can't put the group in danger.

• @K0t0 said: I'm baffled at how people havent sussed out that christa is pregnant, its obvious in episode 3 even. I bet the people who are too unintelligent to figure it out are the same people who saved carley

i think most people know christa's pregnant so many hints man But of course you would choose your "daughter" over people you just met and a redneck that called you "urban"

• If your daughter is in danger'd let her die? is just a example :)

• @lucidity02 said: Clem, hands down. Shocked that this isn't unanimous.

it should have been

Add Comment