User Avatar Image

This really suprised me.

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 805 users

When I completed episode 2 and I was among the small percentage of people who had killed both St. Johns Brothers.... What is wrong with people!! They would have eaten you alive lest they had the chance!!!

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I get what you are saying but I only killed the one in the barn.I was so appalled and disgusted by what I had witnessed that I couldn't restrain myself.After I did it,I felt a little guilty because he was unarmed.

• Part of it was me killing Larry. It had to be done, in my mind, but that didn't make me feel better about it. Because of that I agonized over Danny and finally killed him because I was afraid he'd somehow escape and begin killing other people again. Then Clem seeing made me feel really bad. After that, I caused Brenda to get killed, and when I had the choice with Andy...well... I guess I thought I'd caused enough misery that day. I shot Jolene, helped kill Larry, killed Danny and Brenda, and Andy clearly didn't have the will to go on. I left him because I thought that killing him would make me even worse than he and his family were.

• After helping to kill Larry, I felt so bad, so I let Danny live because I thought he was trapped, and that he not cause problems anymore.
    And Andy, when he realized that his family was dead and the walkers were coming, I didn't find a reason to kill him, and everyone watching, that had also influences me.

• I killed the first one on instinct, not realizing Clementine had come into the room. I explained to her he was a bad person and truly deserved it, and truly believe that. The second I left alive because of two reasons. The entire group was watching me, so I dont want to look like a muderous bastard, and two: that man didnt deserve to be spared from the walkers. Let him suffer.

• Did you see how we left them?

By killing them you let them off lightly, in leaving them you leave them to the horrible death of being eaten alive by zombies.

• In one of the Talking Dead episodes the Telltale folks mentioned that 55% of players killed Danny, so probably what happened is that when most players heard Clementine scream they didn't want to kill someone else in front of Clem.

As for me, I killed both, after Mark and Larry died I had no reason to spare them and my Lee isn't the kind of person to give a hostile party a chance to come back for revenge. And while I'm as nice as I can be to Clem, if I think she's wrong about something then I do things my way.

• @Phoenix VII said: In one of the Talking Dead episodes the Telltale folks mentioned that 55% of players killed Danny, so probably what happened is that when most players heard Clementine scream they didn't want to kill someone else in front of Clem.

As for me, I killed both, after Mark and Larry died I had no reason to spare them and my Lee isn't the kind of person to give a hostile party a chance to come back for revenge. And while I'm as nice as I can be to Clem, if I think she's wrong about something then I do things my way.

I agree, Andy could have made it out of there, and who would he want to hurt more than anyone, so take care of it first. Leaving either alive, no matter how bad danny was hurt would be a bad idea.

• @cormoran said: By killing them you let them off lightly, in leaving them you leave them to the horrible death of being eaten alive by zombies.

Exactly. It was poetic justice leaving Danny and Andy for mom's first zombie meal deal.

• Reason why no very few kill both brothers: if you kill Danny Clem will look sad at you.. so you think about it more for Andy. Also the way they have set up the potential killing of Andy seemed like a choice between your group or selfish rage.

• @lucid616 said: When I completed episode 2 and I was among the small percentage of people who had killed both St. Johns Brothers.... What is wrong with people!! They would have eaten you alive lest they had the chance!!!

they both get the zombie chomp either way
    having clem sad for killing Larry was bad enough

Add Comment