User Avatar Image

What is your favorite movie?

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

This is a place where you can tell everyone your favorite movies,your most favorite movie :).

My favorite movie is The Incredibles. I love this movie because Pixar perfectly made fun of superheroes in this movie while still having a serious story. The characters are great and Mr.Incredible's need to do hero work is good because it shows us how hard it is for a hero to just stop hero stuff and be normal. It is shown further when we see that his boss is a person who will not help anyone and only thinks of himself and his company. The comedy is great too like when it makes fun of how villains always make a big speech when they have their enemies right where they want them.

I still wonder why Pixar decided to make a Cars 2 instead of a Incredibles 2. The Incredibles goes up with the Toy Story Trilogy & Monsters Inc as my favorite Pixar movie and i think it is one of Pixar's greatest movies.

89 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @VeronicanPlay said: I don't think it comes as a surprise to many that one of my favourite movies is Megamind, but still it hasn't taken the top spot which is still being held by Face/Off. Other favourites of mine is, Hot Fuzz, The Road to El Dorado and Cutthroat Island.

I love Megamind & Road to El Doraddo, Their great movies in my opinion.

• Really hard to nail mine down to any kind of list because I love a lot of movies. Definitely high on the list would be the Back to the Future trilogy, the original Star Wars trilogy, Star Trek(the 2009 film by JJ Abrams), Batman(1989), and The Last Starfighter. Hard for me to give those any order though.

• Anyone see 'Death race'? It's a great movie. Not only because I love racing and fast cars ( :D ), but I like the story, too.

• I really hated that bitch warden in the movie.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@ParadoxalMindElla1 said: Anyone see 'Death race'? It's a great movie. Not only because I love racing and fast cars ( :D ), but I like the story, too.

Jason Statham or Sylvester Stallone version? :p

• I love movies and I will watch any kind ( except musicals). I made a top ten based on movies I can watch over and over and never get sick of them, plus I tried to include multiple genres.

Lars And The Real Girl
    The Shawshank Redemption
    Back to the Future
    Fargo
    The Incredibles
    Rear Window
    A Christmas Story (to be replaced after the holidays by Frailty)
    Saving Private Ryan
    Babe
    The Silence of the Lambs

I constantly want to add and change movies on this list. Other posters remind me of great movies, like Ghostbusters, or I look at my movie collection, and think " I need The Sixth Sense on there".

• In no particular order...

* Magnolia
    * There Will Be Blood
    * Blade Runner
    * The Duelists
    * The Big Lebowski
    * Blood Simple
    * Busty Nurses 9: Keep on Bustin'

Oh, and some film about an Alien or something...

@Johro said: Aliens. Up your's Davies... wherever you are.

Ahh, go stick your face in an alien egg. :p

• @St_Eddie said: * Busty Nurses 9: Keep on Bustin'

Personally I feel the series has been in decline since Busty Nurses 6: Boobies Without Borders

• @Rather Dashing said: Personally I feel the series has been in decline since Busty Nurses 6: Boobies Without Borders

Meh, that's the populist viewpoint.

Whilst it's true that 'Busty Nurses 6: Boobies Without Borders' and 'Busty Nurses 7: Injecting the Beef' represented a sharp decline in quality for the series (following on as they did from the sublime 'Busty Nurses 5: Dying For Some TLC'); 'Busty Nurses 8: Back in the Groove - Back in the Mood' was a true return to form.

However, 'Busty Nurses 9: Keep on Bustin'' is simply the real connoisseurs choice when it comes to buxom health carers.

• Ah. I'll let that slide. I missed ya :P

Add Comment