User Avatar Image

How will Lee die?

posted by Cpt. Sqweky on - last edited - Viewed by 504 users

Pretty self-explanitory. Given what happened at the end of episode 4, how is Lee going to die?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know, any of those are plausible... I'm hoping Lee will end up either shooting himself or someone will do it for him. If I can choose who's gonna do it, I'm choosing Ben.

• He will sacrifice himself like in that one horror-movie... "Dawn of the Dead" I think. Otherwise Christa should do it when Clem can't do it.

• Clem will shoot him in the face.

• I can see Lee getting Clememnine to her mother, (Who I believe may have survived up to this point), then he'll say his goodbyes as they make their escape from the herd and will then kill himself, creating a distraction and giving the girls time to escape. As for the rest of the survivors, well I could see Omid and Crista offering to accompany Clem and her mother, Ben may sacrifice himself at some point, due to his promise that he'd prove himself and Kenny will likely run into trouble at some point, with the boat.

If Molly is to return, then she may have some contribution towards Lee getting to "Walkie Talkie Guy" and/or defeating him/saving Clementine. (Although we aren't clear on his exact agenda.)

• @Arcanine said: I can see Lee getting Clememnine to her mother, (Who I believe may have survived up to this point), then he'll say his goodbyes as they make their escape from the herd and will then kill himself, creating a distraction and giving the girls time to escape. As for the rest of the survivors, well I could see Omid and Crista offering to accompany Clem and her mother, Ben may sacrifice himself at some point, due to his promise that he'd prove himself and Kenny will likely run into trouble at some point, with the boat.

If Molly is to return, then she may have some contribution towards Lee getting to "Walkie Talkie Guy" and/or defeating him/saving Clementine. (Although we aren't clear on his exact agenda.)

if Clem's mother is alive then its moar people off the boat

• @TheNNerdGamer said: if Clem's mother is alive then its moar people off the boat

If her mother is alive, I think the boat will be an afterthought, but I love that there are so many possibilities regardless, I'm not too confident in my predictions because of that.

• How he will die: Probably Clem will shoot him in the end. Or he holds off a horde of walkers letting the rest of the group get on the boat.

How I want it: He will survive. I can hope, right? ;)

• I really want him to hold off a horde of walkers with Kenny, while everyone else gets to the boat. That'd be a great way for my Lee to go out, guns blazin' side by side with his best friend.

• I think he'll die holding the herd off while everyone else escapes.

• @Viser said: I don't know, any of those are plausible... I'm hoping Lee will end up either shooting himself or someone will do it for him. If I can choose who's gonna do it, I'm choosing Ben.

Then he messes it up and shoots Clem in the head.:D

Add Comment