User Avatar Image

My most Unpopular decisions..

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 712 users

Episode 1 - I GAVE Irene the gun - 45 % :(

Episode 2 - Killing Both St. John Bro's - 17 % :)

Episode 3 - I DID NOT shoot Duck - 20 % :eek:

Episode 4 - Letting Ben fall - 37 % :cool:

Episode 5 - ? :confused:

What about you??

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I shot Jolene.

...which I kind of regret, since my main game's a 'nice Lee' file.

• Only one i remember is that i didnt took the food out of the car. Most people did take it... i can understand it though.

• I only regret and may rewind to tell Kenny to fuck himself, I said I NEEDED him incase he could help or maybe change his mind, or grow a spine. And I didnt want him to get pissed and leave with the boat, which kind of worked , I guess, but still fuck Kenny.

• On Episode 1 - I left at night, told Kenny we'd kick Larry's ass, Gave Irene the gun, and saved Doug.

Episode 2 - Not taking the food is the only thing here.

Episode 3 - Helped Omid first, Talked Kenny down.

Episode 4 - I got Kenny to kill the kid in the attic, and didn't bring Clementine to Crawford.

• E1 - Gave Irene the gun (45%) - Saved Duck (49%) - Sided with Kenny (48%)
    E2 - none, apparently.
    E3 - Abandoned Lilly (41%)
    E4 - Killed Mini-Zed (20%) <--- WTF - why on earth would you leave a walker alive in a house you're in....

• @DreadMagus said: E1 - Gave Irene the gun (45%) - Saved Duck (49%) - Sided with Kenny (48%)
    E2 - none, apparently.
    E3 - Abandoned Lilly (41%)
    E4 - Killed Mini-Zed (20%) <--- WTF - why on earth would you leave a walker alive in a house you're in....

Actually Dread, everyone else let Kenny kill the walker. While walking away IS an option, virtually everyone has either killed the kid themselves, or let Kenny do it.

E1: Gave Irene the gun
    E2: Shot Jolene, didn't steal the food. Wish I had done the opposite of those two things.
    E3: Didn't help Omid. I probably would have if the camera hadn't settled on Christa, because his shirt reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas.
    E4: Didn't take Clem to Crawford, dropped Ben.

• In ep 3. I chose to go with Lilly when she offered in the RV my first playthrough. They mentioned on a Playing Dead episode that the stat was like 6%. haha I was tired of the group at that point.

• @Rock114 said: Actually Dread, everyone else let Kenny kill the walker. While walking away IS an option, virtually everyone has either killed the kid themselves, or let Kenny do it.

E1: Gave Irene the gun
    E2: Shot Jolene, didn't steal the food. Wish I had done the opposite of those two things.
    E3: Didn't help Omid. I probably would have if the camera hadn't settled on Christa, because his shirt reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas.
    E4: Didn't take Clem to Crawford, dropped Ben.

Well, Kenny was boohooing about it - so I didn't think he'd have the balls.

Besides, if I made him do it, I figured he'd NEVER LET ME FORGET....

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME EXCEPT MAKE ME KILL A ZOMBIE KID, LEE?!?!?! Y U NO DO FOR ME!!!!!!!!

• Ep1-Gave Irene the gun.
    Ep2-Didn't take the food.
    Ep3-Left Lilly behind.
    Ep4-Killed the boy.

• the unpopular choices are the most funny ones in terms of dialogue etc. See scumbag Lee :D

Add Comment