User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 12.5K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Feja10 said: hi in which date for ep 4 for ipad?

Considering the release date for the ios versions, I'm guessing that we'll see a release for episode 4 on ios following a week or two after episode 5 is released.

• after having to play through the whole game again! cus it wont let me play my other saved slots anymore i realized something, the guy who took clem is probably the leader of crawford, oberson. they make a point of showing his face on the poster, and it makes since that crawford would have a radio and that if anyone got out alive it would be the leader. just my opinion.

• But wait a sec. If walkers are dead, then they are rotting too, no? Than just we need wait some years and wait until they all rot. And everything will be allright?! No?!

• @Roran_SK said: But wait a sec. If walkers are dead, then they are rotting too, no? Than just we need wait some years and wait until they all rot. And everything will be allright?! No?!

Now try surviving all those years. And as time passes, more and more survivors die, so the number of 'new' walkers still increases. And the survivors would have to worry more about foods and supplies as they are pretty limited.

• not to mention other people who might not be so nice

• I'm glad I'm not the only who saved Ben. Yeah I was pissed to find out Carley was dead because of him. I still can't really blame him for Duck and Katja. I wanted to punch him out and leave him in the street when he left Clem alone but I realized something, he's a teenager and teenagers do stupid shit all the time. I was a teenager, I did stupid shit. He wanted to do the right thing and he wants to change so I that's a step towards the right thing.
    Kenny on the other hand can go straight to hell, not helping me find Clem really? When he asked me what have I done for him lately I said to myself I am leaving him here.... he will probably take the boat the minute we leave and I couldn't care less about that, I hope the herd gets him.
    All in all I liked the episode but there weren't a lot of muddy questions to me, it was pretty easy to make my choices and make them quickly which is sort of dissappointing to me but the story was still good and although it did feel more like a movie than a game it was still a good movie.
    Oh and I'm pretty sure the guy that was watching you was the leader of Crawford. Walkie talkie man still has me stumped though

• @Viser said: Now try surviving all those years. And as time passes, more and more survivors die, so the number of 'new' walkers still increases. And the survivors would have to worry more about foods and supplies as they are pretty limited.

But If many survivors just grouped on some smaller island. They can build farms and be isolated from the outside zombie world. And wait those years. And If they can survive the first hard years then that shouldn t be that big problem... And they can invite something like big controlling system and every time if child born they do something like tiny bomb in his head and one monitoring chip. And that shows if he is breathing or some other things and if he is dead like for more than 5 minutes then that bomb explodes and destroy the brain. But that is little bit sci-fi thought. :)

• @uelrindru said: I'm glad I'm not the only who saved Ben. Yeah I was pissed to find out Carley was dead because of him. I still can't really blame him for Duck and Katja. I wanted to punch him out and leave him in the street when he left Clem alone but I realized something, he's a teenager and teenagers do stupid shit all the time. I was a teenager, I did stupid shit. He wanted to do the right thing and he wants to change so I that's a step towards the right thing.
    Kenny on the other hand can go straight to hell, not helping me find Clem really? When he asked me what have I done for him lately I said to myself I am leaving him here.... he will probably take the boat the minute we leave and I couldn't care less about that, I hope the herd gets him.

I 100% agree.
    Btw, I'm pretty sure that the leader of Crawford was the one hanged on the bell.

• Strange that people are saying Kenny won't come with Lee to look for Clem. I went against him and sided Lilly in the locker. I helped him take out Duck because he couldn't do it himself... and I helped him take out the little boy in the attic too.

So, yes, he bitched about it for a bit about Lee not being there for him, but he did mention also that Lee was there for Kaatja and Duck, so he went along with Lee to look for Clem.

He didn't like Ben very much though - so I was one man down.

• yeah i thought that might be him hanging from the bell, also if you go against kenny too much there is no way to get him to go with you but if you sided with him on a few things then there is a chance for him to go with you, you just have to say the right things

Add Comment