User Avatar Image

My most Unpopular decisions..

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 757 users

Episode 1 - I GAVE Irene the gun - 45 % :(

Episode 2 - Killing Both St. John Bro's - 17 % :)

Episode 3 - I DID NOT shoot Duck - 20 % :eek:

Episode 4 - Letting Ben fall - 37 % :cool:

Episode 5 - ? :confused:

What about you??

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ep1-Gave Irene the gun.
    Ep2-Didn't take the food.
    Ep3-Left Lilly behind.
    Ep4-Killed the boy.

• the unpopular choices are the most funny ones in terms of dialogue etc. See scumbag Lee :D

• I didn't take the food, I'm trying to keep my morality at least a little bit. Saved Ben too.

• My most unpopular decision happened at the end of episode four when I hid my zombie bite from the rest of the group. Less than 20% of players made that decision. I also went alone to find Clemetine and that showed only me with 6% of players. Probably my dumbest decisions too since now even if I find Clemetine there won't be anyone around to help her if I do turn into a zombie.

Oh well, I like to make things challenging for myself when it gets closer to the end and I prepare for a final showdown with whoever took Clem. Seems right that way.

• @DarcKage said: I shot Jolene.

...which I kind of regret, since my main game's a 'nice Lee' file.

This. Also, I guess killing Larry was unpopular, even though I didn't regret that one since I hated him anyways.

Other unpopular decisions:
    Saved Christa
    Talked Kenny Down
    Let Lee kill Ducktwo

I think that's about it

• Only unpopular choices I made were leaving David Parker in the trap in Ep2, taking Lilly with me in Ep3, saving Doug instead of Lilly in Ep1... and... Oh yeah, I gave Irene the gun.

My reactions to your decisions:

"I gave the gun to Irene" - that's cool, man, it was the right thing to do. It's what she wanted. Nothing's worse than becoming a walker.
    "Killing both St. Johns bros" - Whoa. I didn't think it was right to do that, to be honest. I mean... they were just doing what they were raised to do. I blame Brenda. I hated Danny from the beginning, but I actually really liked Andy.
    "I DID NOT shoot Duck" - Wait... did you make Kenny shoot him, or leave him to turn? If you made Kenny shoot him... Whoa. No. That's... not right. No. It was his son. Then again, I can see where you came from there... Kenny had to be strong and learn that sometimes you need to prevent your loved ones from turning. If you left him to be a walker... there's no redeeming qualities in that decision.
    "Letting Ben fall" - YOU BASTARD!

• @CyborgRabbit said: My most unpopular decision happened at the end of episode four when I hid my zombie bite from the rest of the group. Less than 20% of players made that decision. I also went alone to find Clemetine and that showed only me with 6% of players. Probably my dumbest decisions too since now even if I find Clemetine there won't be anyone around to help her if I do turn into a zombie.

Oh well, I like to make things challenging for myself when it gets closer to the end and I prepare for a final showdown with whoever took Clem. Seems right that way.

(Sorry for double posting, my edit button's being a douche)
    It's spelt 'Clementine', with an 'n' after 'Cleme' :)

• I gave Jolene the gun, and I shot that crazy chick at the bandit's camp. She was threatening to kill us, so I blew her head off. You don't bluff about that stuff.

• I left David to die (15%) and didn't chop Lee's arm off (25%).Poor me. :P

Add Comment