User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 7.8K users

Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.

462 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • oh I was actually talking to Iced. lol

• I mentioned this in the Let's Play! thread, but since it got kind of ignored, I'll mention it here as well.

Basically, YouTube has given me the option to become a YouTube Partner, which I believe means that if I add ads to my videos, I can earn money from them.

I'm kind of on the fence about this. I kinda want to, because who wouldn't wanna earn money from their YouTube videos, right? But then again, I don't think enough people watch my videos to earn me that much money - and ads suck, even if you can quickly close them (or block them entirely with AdBlocker).

I dunno. Thoughts?

(And Madisun's Arc videos are coming soon. When I can wake up.)

• @Darth Marsden said: I mentioned this in the Let's Play! thread, but since it got kind of ignored, I'll mention it here as well.

Basically, YouTube has given me the option to become a YouTube Partner, which I believe means that if I add ads to my videos, I can earn money from them.

I'm kind of on the fence about this. I kinda want to, because who wouldn't wanna earn money from their YouTube videos, right? But then again, I don't think enough people watch my videos to earn me that much money - and ads suck, even if you can quickly close them (or block them entirely with AdBlocker).

I dunno. Thoughts?

(And Madisun's Arc videos are coming soon. When I can wake up.)

You could do what the Nostalgia Critic did and integrate the ads into the videos.

• 1) That's way too much work.
    2) It wouldn't really suit me all that well.
    3) I don't know if YouTube works like that.
    4) It doesn't answer the underlying question of "is it worth doing?"
    5) There is NO #5.
    6) No poofters.

• So after many, many, many delays, I've started getting back into these reviews, and one of the countless (8) projects I have going was a remake of my old Demons - Episode One video. I was never happy with the way that video was put together - it's far too short, I don't go into enough detail, etc. So unlike my Daikatana re-edit, I've remade the whole thing.

BUT. I'm not entirely sure the first six minutes flows particularly well, so I've popped them on YouTube. If you guys could give it a watch and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.

It's an unlisted video, so this is the only link. I might get more viewers if it weren't, but I don't trust them the way I do you guys, so... Yay friendship and all that. I'll be checking for comments both here and on YouTube, so post 'em wherever.

Here's the link.

• And much appreciated it is too.

• You should review Star Wars Ep 1 :D

• Why would I? Plinkett already did a great job.

• @Darth Marsden said: Why would I? Plinkett already did a great job.

Agreed. They made a review that is better than the original.
    But you could do Episode 4. Because in the end they are all crap.

Add Comment