User Avatar Image

Clementine or everyone else?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 373 users

Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KingOfTheDead said: it should have been

Why? Lee's dead, if the rest of the group dies then she's alone and will also be dead within a week unless she gets lucky and finds some help.

• @Phoenix VII said: Why? Lee's dead, if the rest of the group dies then she's alone and will also be dead within a week unless she gets lucky and finds some help.

campman will take care of her

• Why second guess Christa, Omid, Ben, and Kenny?

Clem is in trouble. Everyone volunteered (or didn't) to go after her, knowing the risks. They aren't new to the zombie apocalypse. The volunteers know they could die saving her, that they would be safer to ignore her, and they volunteered anyway.

Respect their commitment to saving Clem if Lee is forced to choose.

• I'd save Clem. The others knew what they were getting into when they chose to go with you at the end of episode 4. Omid is the only one I like of those 4 anyway, all the characters I like either get killed or go there own way.

• As much as I love Clem, I can't sacrifice four people for her. The group comes first.

• Great question.I suppose I'd save Clementine but I care for the others too.Let's hope it doesn't come down to that in Episode 5 because I will truly have a hard time deciding.

• Save Clem -> Lee, Kenny, Christa, Omid and Ben die. Clem is alone, with nobody to care for her -> she dies. In the end, everyone is dead, including Clem.

Save Group -> Lee and Clem die. The group is alive, moves out on that boat. They keep on surviving; Christa has her child and they have chances of finding a safe abandoned island, maybe, with plenty of food and resources for shelter. In the end, only Lee and Clem are dead.

I don't know about you guys, but this seems pretty easy to me. Why destroy the chances of four people, just to rescue a child that'll die anyway? Sorry, Clem, but there's nothing to be done.

• I can't believe that some people thought everyone would save Clem over the group. Get SERIOUS!

Group. For all of the reasons above. Even if Lee wasn't bitten, you save the group not the one least likely to contribute.

• @LadyJ said: I can't believe that some people thought everyone would save Clem over the group. Get SERIOUS!

Group. For all of the reasons above. Even if Lee wasn't bitten, you save the group not the one least likely to contribute.

Why? I don't give a shit about the group -- I give a shit about Clementine. Why would I sacrifice someone I care about just because more people would survive? Just because more people are saved? It's not about quantity.

• @lucidity02 said: Why? I don't give a shit about the group -- I give a shit about Clementine. Why would I sacrifice someone I care about just because more people would survive? Just because more people are saved? It's not about quantity.

Mkay so you would save the little girl just to leave her all alone when you die in a few hours because you're bitten. Let her survive on her own. Right. Glad that works in your head.

Add Comment