User Avatar Image

Ultimate Zombie Team

posted by R.I.P-Bill on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

You are about to be thrown from our universe into the world of The Walking Dead. Tough break, kid. BUT, you get to chose five characters from all of fictiondom to bring with you! So that's nice. Who do you choose, why, and how might they also get in your way?

(Sorry if this is redundant. I thought a thread like this would exist by now but I wasn't able to find one.)

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah seeing as we are allowed 6 i'll take these:

Superman, Dave Lister, Arnold Rimmer, Kryten, Cat, Holly (with Mobile TV)

• Well since this has been a subject I debate on a daily basis I think I can accurately answer this.

My Ultimate Zombie Team is.......

1. Batman- Obvious choice for leader. Worlds greatest detective, combat proficient, lots of useful gadgets aimed to avoid detection. Hes also a great moral compose for the group, as hes against killing. This could be a hindrance if he refuses to kill zombies, but he'd at least ensure we don’t lose our humanity in the process of surviving.

2. Bruce Willis- Gets shit done, action hero, all around badass. I'd want him watching my back in a firefight with hostile survivors or covering me from a herd.

3. Walter White- Chemist, super smart, able to adapt to his environment, a desperate need for survival. It really cant hurt to have a scientist around, coming up with ways to liquefy zombies and shit.

4. Tyrion Lannister- Cunning strategist, not bad in a fight, also good at adapting; surviving impossible situations. Always has a plan and if all else fails, hes small and could get in and out of tight places to scavenge.

• @R.I.P-Bill said: 3. Professor Max Arturo-Sliders
    Pro: One of the most genius minds in sci-fi, a life of sliding in and out of vastly alternate worlds has made Arturo a master at thinking on the fly. Plus, he's saved multiple worlds by using his brain to do some tricky stuff like create penicillin and reinvent the atom bomb. Plus, if he brought the sliding machine so we could just leave that world, I wouldn't complain.
    Con: He calls everyone by their last name. That's gonna get old quick.

Hell yes another Slider fan! Not many left these days, and yeah good pick too. Like Doug but 100x better.

• @Arcanine said: So assuming we're allowed six members...

Optimus Prime
    Rainbow Dash
    Arcanine
    Shadow The Hedgehog
    Jesus Christ
    Me

Shit just got serious!

Shit just got REAL serious!

• @Yertos said: Hell yes another Slider fan! Not many left these days, and yeah good pick too. Like Doug but 100x better.

We're definitely a dying breed, unfortunately. Exactly, he's Doug but without the bull crap was exactly my thought there.

• @Arcanine said: So assuming we're allowed six members...

Optimus Prime
    Rainbow Dash
    Arcanine
    Shadow The Hedgehog
    Jesus Christ
    Me

Shit just got serious!

But would Jesus really kill a zombie? Lol

• 1.Resident Evil Remake's Chris Redfield

2.Zoey from L4D

3.Agent Mulder (Yeah well...I'm sure he'd be useful)

4.Bill from L4D

5.Lee from WD

• @Yertos said: But would Jesus really kill a zombie? Lol

Yes. Yes he would.

• @Arcanine said: Yes. Yes he would.

And it would be epic up until he got bit and came back three days later fighting for the enemy while you're distracted trying to find Easter Eggs

• 1. Obi Wan Kenobi
    Good moral values, knows how to raise other people's children, if we find any strays. And a lightsaber is one hell of a decapitation weapon combined with cutting tool. Also, although the Force cannot kill zombies, it is good at pushing them back and for use in heavy lifting.

2. The Terminator
    Doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, no risk of a Walker bite, good with weapons, can be an emergency power source. And if all goes bad, can overload his own power core to create a nuclear explosion big enough to wipe out a city. See how all those Walkers coming to Savannah handle that!

3. Clementine
    Her highness is a must have in any survival group. No more reason needed!

4. Scotty - Star Trek
    I prefer my tech-heads a bit more classic. And nothing beats Scotty when it comes to working on technical machinery under high stress and pressure.

5. Edward Cullen
    Every group needs someone to feed to the zombies. And this one doesn't die! Share the enjoyment of seeing him be eaten over and over and over and over again. Sparkly bastard..

Add Comment