User Avatar Image

The Lee poll

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 904 users

I'm making this poll to mostly show Telltale that fans don't want Lee to die.Hopefully I am right but the poll will show us what the fans want!

100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: Not sure...Telltale has been great at surprising us. Who would've thought that Doug/Carley would've died in episode 3? And who would've thought that a child would die? Hell, who would've thought that Lee would get bitten?

Who would have thought that Telltale would have a scene where a black person is shooting a child?

But I think Telltale should stop with killing everybody in the game...ffs Lee and Clementine must live!

• To be honest, I want his story arc to be over before they fuck it up.

I really like the character, but if they find a cure they will ruin th entire IP.

• They don't have to ruin him as a character in the series...

• Lee has to die! I voted "Yes!" Sure, I don't want him to die. But if he doesn't it'll ruin the series.

He's not being ruined as a character in the series. On the contrary, I believe he's just been made an even more interesting and memorable character in TWD universe.

Next episode is going to be really intense. You'll be playing a character you love who you know is going to die. But, you don't know when (or how?) There will be suspense around every corner.

If he lives through his bite I think I'll feel pretty cheated and I'll be VERY disappointed.

Lee must die. The cycle must be complete...

• @Gennadios said: No, it would be a waste of our time. It's kind of how I felt after reading all 7 of The Dark Tower books.

a bit out of topic but the tower created a time loop within rolands own time line. all those events did happen and will have always happened. though the consect of time is a bit annoying to comprehend when there is not much to go on.
    anywho...i would like lee to live but hes going to die. along with clem. she will die in his arms tern just as lee dies. its poetic chaos.

• I hope he sings gangnam style before he dies...

• Lee promised clem (if you took her to crawford) that they would make a personal school
    that's cute really!
    but lee is gonna die then... poor clem

• Like many have said, I dont WANT him to die but now that he's been bit he has to. Its not like Telltale needs convincing though. Its very clear that theyve committed to killing him.

• Please just make Lee take off his shirt in Ep. 5...

• @Foinikas said: I'm making this poll to mostly show Telltale that fans don't want Lee to die.Hopefully I am right but the poll will show us what the fans want!

I don't want Lee to die. But at this point, no matter what anyone says or does, Lee is going to die. It sucks. This is too depressing.

Add Comment