User Avatar Image

Season 2's character...

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I know this season is not over and should maybe not jump the gun, but do you think we will play as someone from the current group or another random guy with all new characters? If you could skip ahead a few years ( I know they said they couldn't because they dont know where the walking dead universe would be then.) but if they found a way to. I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee. ( telltale stated they didn't want a main character where you had to learn a lot of their past from.)

My last opinion is I feel like they need to at least include characters from this season to make the other feel connected. OH AND ONE MORE....would someone please quickly chop Lee's arm off....HURRY...thanks.

What are your opinions? you don't have to agree with mine.

111 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KingOfTheDead said: As much as we love molly, most people want a new character one we know nothing about so we can flesh out there personality. I want a new character and maybe at the end clem meets this new guy and he takes her under his wing and all we taught clem via save files determines he personality.

I wouldn't say most people

• I read a suggestion that a new group saves Clem. I'd say that would be satisfying enough, to give a couple of options for characters that way they don't have to settle with anyone just yet. Then by season 2 they can choose one, several, or add new people to the new group.

• @docspock said: I wouldn't say most people

There not gonna give us a person that's already has an established personality some one new would be preferable

• In my perfect world, both Lee and Clementine will somehow survive until the conclusion, Season 2 will feature a new protagonist and team who eventually run into L & C, and we get to be reunited with our old friends.

• @ManMan said: In my perfect world, both Lee and Clementine will somehow survive until the conclusion, Season 2 will feature a new protagonist and team who eventually run into L & C, and we get to be reunited with our old friends.

Maybe clem because they told us t keep our saves so we'll import them in season 2 and clem will be just like you raised her

• My thought: Lee's wife. She might still be alive and find her own group of people.

Might get some more backstory on her and Lee too.

• This is just an idea I've had after reading through these comments (don't hate, but criticise me if you wan't):

You play someone (preferably a male) who meets Clementine's parents, from the beginning of the outbreak.
    Then, as a last wish, her parents asks you to promise them to find her daughter and keep her safe. Your goal is to do so, and then you meet Clementine after Lee's death with maybe a few survivors (maybe Kenny and Omid/Christa).
    And then it's just up to TTG to craft the rest of the story :D

• Here is an interesting idea. A new main character, a new group and a new city in another part of the US? It doesnt have to be Atlanta, you know...

• I hope it's a new character, all the ones we have already are too well defined in how they act now anyway. I don't see why Lee's wife couldn't be an option though...

• @TheGreatRobin said: Here is an interesting idea. A new main character, a new group and a new city in another part of the US? It doesnt have to be Atlanta, you know...

Doesn't the whole TWD franchise pretty much revolve around what's happening in Georgia? Something tells me that Season 2 might bring us right back to Atlanta.

Add Comment