User Avatar Image

Episode 5, no thrill of anticipation?

posted by shedim on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Hey guys,

I've been barely able to wait for all the previous episodes of TWD but now since Lee's one of the walking dead himself, I feel like I don't care that much for the final episode because Lee will end up dead anyway and that's quite a lame ending. I feel kinda similar to how I felt playing ME3...it was all a waste of time, since the ending is going to suck regardless of what you did before. I would have preferred Lee dieing in the finale depending on your choices rather than railroad him to death, but TTG thinks different, obviously. Let's hope TWD isn't going to be the 2nd highly anticipated game in 2012 that has a terribad ending.

Are you guys still looking forward to the finale, or do you have mixed feelings about it?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In my case, I think it's just ZA overload. Within the last few weeks I've played e4, read rise of the governor and road to woodbury and now TWD season 3 is underway on TV.

It's a lot of undead to digest but I'm still looking forward to e5:D

• There's more to the story than whether Lee lives or dies. I think the finale will be seeing the legacy Lee leaves behind based on the choices made throughout the season.

• This is where I get excited and nervous because the last episode is what will truly determine just how amazing this game can be because we will finally see the resolution to plot points that have been teasing fans for several episodes such as the walkie talkie guy and Clem's parents. There's always potential that these twists are revealed to be lame or fall short of what the fans envisioned. Telltale usually does a great job though in revealing the plot twist as something that no one even considered so I have high hopes that the finale will be an epic one that will stay true to the great season so far.

• Lee meet your worst nightmare... DEATH HIMSELF!
    all i'm hoping is have an EPIC showdown with RADIO BASTARD!

• It was pretty much assumed by many (including me) that Lee would die at the end. It wouldn't be the walking dead otherwise.

• @Matrox Yang said: It was pretty much assumed by many (including me) that Lee would die at the end. It wouldn't be the walking dead otherwise.

lee is now a DEAD MAN WALKING

• @DarcKage said: It's not about the ending, it's about the journey.

I'm really looking forward to this last episode, I want to know how he's going to save Clem before he turns.

This.

• @shedim said: Hey guys,

I've been barely able to wait for all the previous episodes of TWD but now since Lee's one of the walking dead himself, I feel like I don't care that much for the final episode because Lee will end up dead anyway and that's quite a lame ending. I feel kinda similar to how I felt playing ME3...it was all a waste of time, since the ending is going to suck regardless of what you did before. I would have preferred Lee dieing in the finale depending on your choices rather than railroad him to death, but TTG thinks different, obviously. Let's hope TWD isn't going to be the 2nd highly anticipated game in 2012 that has a terribad ending.

Are you guys still looking forward to the finale, or do you have mixed feelings about it?

Just because the main character dies doesnt mean it is a bad ending. ME3s ending wasn't written very well. If the previous episodes are a sign, that won't be the case for TWD.

• In a way the game ended for me when I found out that Lee was going to die. Yet in another way I've slugged it out this long, and I want to see how things end.

• @cojemo said: Just because the main character dies doesnt mean it is a bad ending. ME3s ending wasn't written very well. If the previous episodes are a sign, that won't be the case for TWD.

Agreed, the whole we have to use machines to wipe out organic life in order to prevent machines from wiping out organic life, really just sad. A lackluster ending to an otherwise great series.

Add Comment