User Avatar Image

Episode 5: Boat for 5 people

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 698 users

Think about it. Kenny, Omid and Christa, Ben (If you saved him) and Clem, It's magically 5 people and we can pretty much forget about Lee because he is dead.

That's probably a chance (in case we have) to have a "super" happy ending.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Deventh said: I think it's naive to think that the group will survive just because of the stupid boat. They will end up in a bad situation sooner or later. I'm pretty sure Omid or Christa will die in episode 5.

That's what I'm saying. They'll have to come back for land for food and supplies eventually

• @8Bit_System said: Kenny's "there can only be five" is bullshit from the first breath there. In desperate times 10 people could come aboard, just like 20 people in South-East Asia are able to live in a one room, 20 sqm, apartment nowadays. It's not ideal, but hey... wanna live?

This part of the storyline is a western (Hollywood) way of seeing things, not a Zombie Apocalypse. Sorry... but true!

Wut? lol Did you get a look at the boat? It's mad small. And propelled by a normal latched-on motor. You seriously thing it could take a literal ton, cause that's approximately 10-15 people? It's not really a size issue but prolly a weight and motor strain issue.

• I see Molly, Clem & pregnant Christa survive the last episode.

• It ends here.

They won't take the boat.

It's not big enough to cross the Atlantic.

They are probably going to run aground and will be back to square one again.

They should go to a place, secure it, then wait for the army to take back the city.

• @LokiHavok said: Wut? lol Did you get a look at the boat? It's mad small. And propelled by a normal latched-on motor. You seriously thing it could take a literal ton, cause that's approximately 10-15 people? It's not really a size issue but prolly a weight and motor strain issue.

So, how long did you plan to stay on that boat? Do you want to live on it, or take a ride to a possibly safer place?

It really depends on what you plan on doing.

HBfggBTP_Pxgen_r_Ax541.JPG

• Here are my theories for a Season 5 ending:

- Omid dies due to his injuries
    - Ben will survive (with Lee being dead) able to care for Clementine (only if we rescued him of course). Would be nice seeing him getting something done...
    - Kenny takes care about Clementine has he lost his family and would have something to live for

• The boat may only be good for 5 people, then add fuel and supplies.

It's not a ideal boat for crossing the Atlantic, but drifting a coastline stopping at small towns along the way is still safer than being on land the whole time!

• Molly's gonna show up, save Clementine and get her on the boat. Everyone else dies.

• I'm not quite sure why... but i find that "Kenny finds a new reason to live thru Clementine" theory just... not exactly "stupid", but it just doesnt fit an ideal ending for the game :/

• I highly doubt that Kenny is letting Ben on the boat even if you did save him.

Add Comment