User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.1K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi there. Could you please answer for some questions that i have been asking here - http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=692104#post692104 ?

Note for other forum members - this is link to a spoilers forum, and text there contains some spoilers that your would want to not see before you complete all current episodes, so choose to read or not wisely.

• Why has this thread been bumped so low?

• @mkane24 said: Why has this thread been bumped so low?

It was apparently time for it to no longer be stickied. I'll still check it, though!

• I have two questions for the team.

The Walking Dead, both the series and the comics, always seem hell bent on proving that humans are monsters that will turn on each other as soon as society collapses. However, in the videogame, whenever presented with a choice most players go for the most humanitarian option, going as far as to endanger themselves to save another person of the group (for example, Larry in the meat locker or Ben). What do the people at Telltale think about this conundrum?

The second question is: now that Lilly has been confirmed to not be the one from the comics, could she make a reappearance on the videogame? Maybe for season 2?

• Thank you for still check the thread, Jake. My question for TWD team is, what are you guys doing to ensure that episode five will not have a corrupted data issue? To my understanding this has been an issue with previous episodes.

• @Fabrimuch said: The second question is: now that Lilly has been confirmed to not be the one from the comics, could she make a reappearance on the videogame? Maybe for season 2?

When was that confirmed and by whom?

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

@Viser said: I need to ask something regarding the second episode, it's been bothering me for a while... is there a way to NOT open the barn door on episode 2? Because I remember I couldn't open it on my first playthrough (before episode 3 deleted my saves) because I clicked on it and Lee dropped the multitool, then Andy came in. But then, when I had to replay the episode, I couldn't make it happen again. This has been bugging me, can you actually NOT open the door, or is my mind tricking me? I also remember not opening the door was one of the things that made me think that there was nothing wrong with the St. John's, because I didn't get to see their personal slaughterhouse before dinner.

I believe you can simply run out of time. If you are wait too long and are too slow at removing those screw's, I believe the situation you described will play out.

• @HelloCthulhu said: When was that confirmed and by whom?

The novel The Road To Woodbury tells the origin story of comic book Lilly, and it´s a completely different character. It was also co-written by Robert Kirkman, it doesn´t get more official than that.

Add Comment