User Avatar Image

Season 2's character...

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I know this season is not over and should maybe not jump the gun, but do you think we will play as someone from the current group or another random guy with all new characters? If you could skip ahead a few years ( I know they said they couldn't because they dont know where the walking dead universe would be then.) but if they found a way to. I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee. ( telltale stated they didn't want a main character where you had to learn a lot of their past from.)

My last opinion is I feel like they need to at least include characters from this season to make the other feel connected. OH AND ONE MORE....would someone please quickly chop Lee's arm off....HURRY...thanks.

What are your opinions? you don't have to agree with mine.

111 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Wuintie said:
    Maybe it'll be Molly Croft. It would make sense at least, since TT was excited to show her to us (if I read it right).

Molly Croft?
    sounds like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

• @TheNNerdGamer said: Molly Croft?
    sounds like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

That's the joke.

• @Sweater Snake said: That's the joke.

That totally makes sense now! LOL

• @ManMan said: Doesn't the whole TWD franchise pretty much revolve around what's happening in Georgia? Something tells me that Season 2 might bring us right back to Atlanta.

Nah, they are actually in D.C. right now. Or what's left of it.

• @Gman5852 said: Nah, they are actually in D.C. right now. Or what's left of it.

Oh, okay. That I did not know.

• I think Molly will be the new protagonist for season 2.

For one thing, the next season will most likely not be a completely new cast and location. It would be too much trouble bringing you up to speed on a new group or even a single person after so much time has passed since the beginning of the outbreak, and starting over from the beginning would be a bit redundant.
    Also, why make Christa pregnant? I doubt it's going to be a big part of episode 5. I think it means we will see her in season 2 as well.

Molly's personality really hasn't been fleshed out all that much from episode 4. We know that she's a good person you could depend on, she can fend for herself obviously, and she had a sister who died. It doesn't give us much more than that. After Lee dies, I'm pretty sure she will join the group anyways if only to look out for Clementine, to protect her like she couldn't protect her sister in the end.

They've really gone out of their way to show that she can handle herself better than Lee, and given her a connection to Clementine. On top of that, even if you try to kill her off in episode 4, apparently the best you can get is 'fate unknown'.

If she takes over in Season 2, it wouldn't be that much different from Lee. Throughout this whole thing, Lee's main concern was Clementine and I don't see that changing with Molly. It really seems to fit.

• Doubt It too many variables lol ^^

• @KingOfTheDead said: Doubt It too many variables lol ^^

I don't see any real variables there. Even if you try to kill her in episode 4, the most you can expect is to have her final date unknown. She isn't with your group at the end of the episode regardless which means she's being saved for something. If she has a chance to live or die in the last episode then that would definitely mean she couldn't be the aim character, but so far she hasn't been killed, plus they go through the trouble of showing she isn't a pushover like everyone else so far. It might be wishful thinking on my part, but the pieces seem to fit. I really can't wait for episode 5 to see if anything is revealed, even if it's not her.

• @Gman5852 said: Nah, they are actually in D.C. right now. Or what's left of it.

Exactly!
    I think, Telltale should try to do something entirely different. I think they should go for it, and create something new inside the TWD Universe.
    I don´t know, maybe California?

Add Comment