User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 807 users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TWDFTW said: I really hate this redneck bullshitting dick, I saved duck from being pulled off the tractor at Hershel's farm, I saved Katjaa from that teacher in the back of the pick up and I shot duck for him when he couldn't, and I always sided with him on almost everything apart from in the meat locker when he wanted me to throw a salt lick on Larry's head. But I only voted okay because he does help you out a few times, but for all that trouble he says 'I've been there for you but it makes me wonder if you will be there for me, you care about yourself more than your friends' or some crap like that, I should of showed the bite and then said something about Clem being my only family, but he is a selfish shit, and he blames people for the death of Duck and Katjaa on people that have nothing to do with it and turns all this problems on Lee!

if you kill Larry then its friendship.
    you saving katjaa from the teacher isn't an option so it doesn't affect Kenny.
    you can save ben from the bell tower and he can give you the Bro speech
    but the important impact is Larry.
    shooting duck doesn't affect anything because you're helping him.
    but if you don't shoot him you don't help him at all.
    talking to kenny to stop the train instead of fighting kenny has a big impact also

• @TheNNerdGamer said: if you kill Larry then its friendship.
    you saving katjaa from the teacher isn't an option so it doesn't affect Kenny.
    you can save ben from the bell tower and he can give you the Bro speech
    but the important impact is Larry.
    shooting duck doesn't affect anything because you're helping him.
    but if you don't shoot him you don't help him at all.
    talking to kenny to stop the train instead of fighting kenny has a big impact also

Oh okay. I was just really pissed off at this bullshitting redneck! I wish that he was more forgiving of you if you side with Lilly, because he just keeps shitting on you, I will laugh of he dies in episode 5 and I will keep laughing all day. Lol joke I'm just being stupid, but seriously I hate Kenny, the amounts of times we have saved his sorry ass and he has done shit all for us it makes me wonder, if duck had gone missing if he was still alive then I would of helped him, but not after this!!! Lol

• @TWDFTW said: Oh okay. I was just really pissed off at this bullshitting redneck! I wish that he was more forgiving of you if you side with Lilly, because he just keeps shitting on you, I will laugh of he dies in episode 5 and I will keep laughing all day. Lol joke I'm just being stupid, but seriously I hate Kenny, the amounts of times we have saved his sorry ass and he has done shit all for us it makes me wonder, if duck had gone missing if he was still alive then I would of helped him, but not after this!!! Lol

he is a shit head if you are a shit to him.
    siding with Lilly is the end of your friendship with him during their arguments

• @TheNNerdGamer said: he is a shit head if you are a shit to him.
    siding with Lilly is the end of your friendship with him during their arguments

Yeah, I suppose, but I didn't want to just throw a salt lick on his head so I sided with Lilly that one time because all the other times I thought Lilly was just being a psychotic control freak with anger problems lol. I agree though, Kenny only needs you to once not side with him and that's you and him finished XD

• @TWDFTW said: Yeah, I suppose, but I didn't want to just throw a salt lick on his head so I sided with Lilly that one time because all the other times I thought Lilly was just being a psychotic control freak with anger problems lol. I agree though, Kenny only needs you to once not side with him and that's you and him finished XD

actually depends on how important and how much impact.
    Larry's death has a HUGE impact, depending on who you side with

• It comes down to poor development, it was poorly done by TT or whoever. Hes not real, hes a created character, and TT have designed him to tell Lee how Lee is, and he says "You only look out for yourself you are selfish" just because you didnt help murder Larry.

Poor programming.

• @K0t0 said: It comes down to poor development, it was poorly done by TT or whoever. Hes not real, hes a created character, and TT have designed him to tell Lee how Lee is, and he says "You only look out for yourself you are selfish" just because you didnt help murder Larry.

Poor programming.

like i said: HUGE IMPACT!

• Is it crazy that Im still furious at Kenny? Eventhough I got him to go with me, I cant get passed the fact that I had to beg him to help me eventhough Lee is dying and Clementine is in danger. I think its because his accusations were so unfair. If the situation was reversed, Lee wouldnt hesitate to help him. Argh! I still want to punch him in the face. Maybe with Lee's last bit of strength.

• Maybe, just before Lee turns into a walker, you can have Lee bite him. Then they won't know if he's infected or not! It'd be the best deathbed prank ever. Of all time.

• @Rock114 said: Maybe, just before Lee turns into a walker, you can have Lee bite him. Then they won't know if he's infected or not! It'd be the best deathbed prank ever. Of all time.

that's a good prank

Add Comment