User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @K0t0 said: It comes down to poor development, it was poorly done by TT or whoever. Hes not real, hes a created character, and TT have designed him to tell Lee how Lee is, and he says "You only look out for yourself you are selfish" just because you didnt help murder Larry.

Poor programming.

like i said: HUGE IMPACT!

• Is it crazy that Im still furious at Kenny? Eventhough I got him to go with me, I cant get passed the fact that I had to beg him to help me eventhough Lee is dying and Clementine is in danger. I think its because his accusations were so unfair. If the situation was reversed, Lee wouldnt hesitate to help him. Argh! I still want to punch him in the face. Maybe with Lee's last bit of strength.

• Maybe, just before Lee turns into a walker, you can have Lee bite him. Then they won't know if he's infected or not! It'd be the best deathbed prank ever. Of all time.

• @Rock114 said: Maybe, just before Lee turns into a walker, you can have Lee bite him. Then they won't know if he's infected or not! It'd be the best deathbed prank ever. Of all time.

that's a good prank

• @TheNNerdGamer said: that's a good prank

Not that I'd ever do that. Kenny is too much of a badass in my game. Heck, even in my save where I saved Ben and hid the bite, I said that I'd go alone and he just said "No way, you and Clementine are the only family I have left". He even told Christa and Omid to take the boat and get out of the city if none of them came back. Bros 4 Life.

• @Rock114 said: Not that I'd ever do that. Kenny is too much of a badass in my game. Heck, even in my save where I saved Ben and hid the bite, I said that I'd go alone and he just said "No way, you and Clementine are the only family I have left". He even told Christa and Omid to take the boat and get out of the city if none of them came back. Bros 4 Life.

he's a real bro!
    [ATTACH]3408[/ATTACH]

• @Rock114 said: Maybe, just before Lee turns into a walker, you can have Lee bite him. Then they won't know if he's infected or not! It'd be the best deathbed prank ever. Of all time.

If that was an option, I would totally do it. :D

• @TheNNerdGamer said: he's a real bro!
    [ATTACH]3408[/ATTACH]

lol love the pic but kenny was my bro even though i didn't kill Larry.

• @Rock114 said: Not that I'd ever do that. Kenny is too much of a badass in my game. Heck, even in my save where I saved Ben and hid the bite, I said that I'd go alone and he just said "No way, you and Clementine are the only family I have left". He even told Christa and Omid to take the boat and get out of the city if none of them came back. Bros 4 Life.

You guys are lucky Kenny hasnt spent the whole game being a dick to you. He even said my Lee's relationship with Clementine was a sham. :mad:

He has anger management issues.

• Wow, I really don't understand this hatred towards Kenny...to me he is a bro. The choices you make decide how he acts towards you, if you support him he's cool, if not then...well he acts like you'd expect him to. For example, when Larry wants Duck to be killed 'cause he thinks he's been bitten, siding with Larry is basically saying Duck should die. Why would Kenny forgive you on that? Lilly's reactions are normally worse than his (stressy from the word go) at least Kenny is a friend all the way through, unless you disagree with him. Kenny also wants to help people (Ben and co in episode 2) but Lilly flips 'cause of it.

Even though I think the meat freezer bit is over the top, when it comes to Kenny's loyalty, it still makes sense. If Larry became a zombie, everyone would be at risk. Hell, Kenny is probably thinking that Larry would kill them all and then there would've been no way for him to save Katjaa and Duck. TBH, I tried to save Larry in my first playthrough, but as soon as I found out that he died anyway (and the fact that it majorly annoyed Kenny), I did it all again just to side with Kenny. I liked him from the beginning...first impressions are important; he wanted to help you, and he was friendly, but Larry and Lilly wanted you to be left to die.

And Kenny isn't a coward. Firstly, when it comes to saving Shawn...imagine it, the outbreak has only recently begun and you haven't had much experience with zombies, saving a stranger would be nothing compared to saving your own son. Kenny is prepared to die for Duck, he's not a coward just because he's not prepared to die for a stranger. Secondly, if you help him kill Larry, he goes badass when you're trying to stop Danny; he goes against a guy with a gun to save you, his friend. And that's why he doesn't help you if you don't kill Larry, the friendship is questionable and, therefore, he would've found it harder to help you.

His reaction to Ben saying everything was his fault was understandable, he had put everyone at risk, betrayed them and indirectly caused the deaths of Katjaa and Duck. Hell, even Lee can get pissed at him (even threaten him) for that which shows just how bad it actually was. In my game he even warned Ben not to say anything to Kenny...so Kenny isn't really overreacting.

Just saying...Kenny is AWESOME :D

Add Comment