144 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As much as I hate him, we can't just kill him off as he's the only one that can drive a boat.

• It's a boat, not a plane, I'll work it out. Chuck him overboard

• He is not a total bastard.
    Larry's death is better than having him around
    having Lilly around makes more deaths.
    shawn dies anyways so who cares.
    he refuses to save clem because you've been a bastard to him.
    this is why all the Lilly lovers are pissed.
    Kenny is great and does not ration food like someone does.

• This is a post which I shall be constantly editing because TT keeps logging be out and deleting my saved stuff so bear with me :D

With Shawn, for all Kenny knew the farm was falling and zombies were approaching from all sides. His reaction to when his family is in danger is to grab em and GTFO, he's sure as hell not going to leave them alone to help someone else. I understand and forgive this and so should you.

His racist remark seems to show a lack of a proper education and something he grew up with in Florida. It doesn't seem offensive and its not like he treats Lee badly or impolitely so I don't really see why you would be so offended.

If you help Larry, you put Duck and Katjaa of risk of a slow and extremely horrible death, being eaten slowly and picked apart by cannibals. Not to mention Kenny's own and everyone else's lives but that probably means less to Kenny. And you do it for some old bastard who punched you after you got him medicine and who is a general dick to everyone. I don't blame Ken for taking the initiative and doing what you couldn't.

Less leave you to die and more doesn't charge a man with a gun. Again I don't blame him. You put Larry above his family, and risked them getting horrible deaths. Not to mention above Kenny who saved your life when Larry tried to kill you.

I refer to my previous point.

Kenny was obviously right about leaving though. The bandits were clearly attacking constantly and when they stopped, it's clear they were planning something. If they had taken Kenny's advice, Duck and Katjaa and Carely would still be alive. The paranoia was about the traitor givin supplies anyway so you are just wrong.

You blame a guy who was recently shot for accidentally dropping you? Nice

Was this in ep 3? I can't exactly remember but I don't recall Clem hearing about the girl.

Well of course it makes a decision. If you have to choose between convicted murderer and normal person to take on the boat, of course you will choose the normal guy. He would be stupid or lying to just say "Aw that's fine. That's not going to affect my decision on who gets left behind, it doesn't even matter" You should be grateful for the honesty. He told my Lee something different though.

Doing so at both time made sense. At the motel, zombies and bandits were approaching and it was chaos. The group is sitting in a vulnerable RV and they had to leave ASAP. Better one die than the RV getting damaged and they all die. On the road, Lilly had just freaking shot Carely for no good reason. She ha clearly gone crazy and was now a loose cannon. He was proved right when you take her and she steals the RV later on aswell.

The guy was shot, what do ya expect? Blaming him for that makes you look mean.

Well duh! Of course he wants you to kill Ben, he just found out that he was indirectly responsible for his family's death. And we know the family is the thing he cared about most in the world. He hasn't even recovered from the tragedy yet, they died pretty recently. Im surprised he never just shot Ben to be honest.

He refuses to help you because all of the above.

Ok, I did my best to address all of you're points. I gotta go to bed, so if another Pro-Kenny can fight his corner, I would really appreciate it. :D

• As much as I hate Kenny, I think it´s a little unfair to list him dropping you as a case against him. He didn´t do it on purpose, he had been shot a week earlier and his arm was still weak.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: He is not a total bastard.

He pretty much is

@TheNNerdGamer said: Larry's death is better than having him around

Kenny smashed his head in, infront of his daughter and a small child. He didn't even tell Clem to turn away. How difficult would it have been to wait 20 seconds and then crush him if he's a walker? It was a prick move of someone who can't take orders.

@TheNNerdGamer said: having Lilly around makes more deaths.

Whose fault is that?

@TheNNerdGamer said: shawn dies anyways so who cares.

Shawn dies because Kenny doesn't help

@TheNNerdGamer said: he refuses to save clem because you've been a bastard to him.

I saved his child, saved him from the meatlocker, fed his family, shot his zombie child, stopped him from being bit at the start of Ep 4. He's an ungrateful prick

• @Ninnuendo said: He pretty much is

Kenny smashed his head in, infront of his daughter and a small child. He didn't even tell Clem to turn away. How difficult would it have been to wait 20 seconds and then crush him if he's a walker? It was a prick move of someone who can't take orders.

Whose fault is that?

Shawn dies because Kenny doesn't help

I saved his child, saved him from the meatlocker, fed his family, shot his zombie child, stopped him from being bit at the start of Ep 4. He's an ungrateful prick

it depends if you side with Lilly all the time.
    killing Larry has a huge impact on Kenny.
    if you kill larry, it doesn't matter to clem if you tell her you couldn't take the zombie risk.
    you could calm kenny down at the train instead of fighting him.
    shooting duck is helping Kenny so doesn't affect kenny unless you let kenny shoot him.
    in ep.1 you can tell him to punch larry.
    there are a few more things for him to give you the bro speech and help clem.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: it depends if you side with Lilly all the time.
    killing Larry has a huge impact on Kenny.
    if you kill larry, it doesn't matter to clem if you tell her you couldn't take the zombie risk

Up until the meat locker I backed him over Larry Vs Duck, I played peacemaker in the Leave/Don't Leave argument, I fed him and his child. His "gratitude" was to completely ignore the decision I made to help Larry, smash in Larrys head infront of a child and then leave me for dead against Danny St John. The man has no loyalty whatsoever.

I should have added a poll to this thread.

• @Ninnuendo said: Up until the meat locker I backed him over Larry Vs Duck, I played peacemaker in the Leave/Don't Leave argument, I fed him and his child. His "gratitude" was to completely ignore the decision I made to help Larry, smash in Larrys head infront of a child and then leave me for dead against Danny St John. The man has no loyalty whatsoever.

I should have added a poll to this thread.

in the end he could make you a bro speech if you sided with him a 90%.
    Larry's death has an impact of 40%

Add Comment