User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 12.5K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that this was a very heavy episode what with Clem going missing, the chance to kill Ben, Lee being bitten and all the other stuff that happens. I think that this deserves to be played and shouldn't written off straight away. I know people who were disappointed by this episode but I wasn't, I really enjoyed it and thought it was my second favourite episode. The end was a little predictable but it doesn't detract the tension which the games has done so well to create and build. I have plenty I could write but I will do a proper review tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

• Does anybody else think (if you let Ben live) Ben will be the first to die in Episode 5 since it said "You have talked Ben into coming with you"? I hope he is the first so he doesn't have the chance to get anybody else killed. Maybe since he came he will take the place of somebody else getting bitten?

• @angelo1985 said: after having to play through the whole game again! cus it wont let me play my other saved slots anymore i realized something, the guy who took clem is probably the leader of crawford, oberson. they make a point of showing his face on the poster, and it makes since that crawford would have a radio and that if anyone got out alive it would be the leader. just my opinion.

No it isn't Oberson,because when you are about to climb through the window and Ben gets grabbed by that walker hung from the bell, that was Oberson. When Crawford fell, he went and hung himself I can't remember why though.

• @uelrindru said:
    Oh and I'm pretty sure the guy that was watching you was the leader of Crawford. Walkie talkie man still has me stumped though

It isn't Oberson because when you are about to climb through the window of the armoury to escape, and Ben gets grabbed by that walker hung from the bell, that was Oberson, when Crawford fell he went up there and killed himself but I'm not sure why.

I am 100% it's Oberson because I've read it everywhere, including on here. And the walkie Talkie guy is especially weird. But we will find out soon enough :)

• ^ Yes that was definitely Oberson hanging from the bell.

• @2-_-DEAD said: ^ Yes that was definitely Oberson hanging from the bell.

Cool, thanks for confirming that :)

• @TWDFTW said: Cool, thanks for confirming that :)

No prob.

• For everyone talking about how this episode "proves how much choices matter," you can convince everyone (including Kenny and Ben) to come with you to find Clementine no matter how you've interacted with them. You could side against Kenny 100% of the time throughout the whole game and still get him to help.

• @RaceCarAndyMan said: For everyone talking about how this episode "proves how much choices matter," you can convince everyone (including Kenny and Ben) to come with you to find Clementine no matter how you've interacted with them. You could side against Kenny 100% of the time throughout the whole game and still get him to help.

Nope, I never sided with Kenny and when I looked at him he said "Don't look over here for help, I ain't helping you."

Then said Clem is Family

And he just got more pissed :\

• Wasnt as good as part 1 or 2 ( i wont mention ep 3 because of the *fake* choices you made there)
    I hope the last part will be more enjoyable then ep 3+4

Add Comment