User Avatar Image

What if radio guy wants to trade Clem for the boat?

posted by Matrox Yang on - last edited - Viewed by 226 users

Dun-dun-duuuuuun. Think this could happen? Would you trade?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If this happens, we know that Kenny is blatantly going to be pissed off. I hope we get a chance to negotiate, and beat up the radio man before he can get the boat.

• I don't think that this could be a possibility for the simple fact that the talkie guy probably wants to get to Lee not Clem, and I doubt that he wants to trade Clem for the boat because he has no idea about the boat, I think that he is trying to get to Lee, but then again, it cannot be Clem's Dad because he was bitten, so I reckon it's some sick guy (not sick enough to rape clem) who is using some kind of radio thing to pick up different radio waves. I am very confused about this guy because I don't think that it was anyone we know.

I am really looking forward to finding out :)

• What if radio guy wants to trade Clem for the boat?

Depends.. does Clem float?

• @WowMutt said: What if radio guy wants to trade Clem for the boat?

Depends.. does Clem float?

lol [ATTACH]3407[/ATTACH]

looks like clementine :P

• @Zeruis said: If this happens, we know that Kenny is blatantly going to be pissed off. I hope we get a chance to negotiate, and beat up the radio man before he can get the boat.

Kenny is going to be like but Lee this is my boat!!!(even though clementine found it and Lee helped with gas and got battery with molly) I love kenny as he is a real person but in real life I would kick him in the nuts.:p I would still be his friend but he needs/deserves it sometimes;)

• I definitely would choose the boat. I like Clem, but she is just another group member.

• I don't think this would happen but if it did, then my choice would be based on how dangerous Savannah and the area around it became with the arrival of the herd. If staying in the area is suicidal, then, sorry Clem-Clem.:(

• There not gonna make us choose look at the trophy's http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-walking-dead/trophies/
    the second to last has Clem and lee and i'm pretty sure most of the group dies during your play through

• @cojemo said: I definitely would choose the boat. I like Clem, but she is just another group member.

I'll make sure to NOT be in your group when the ZA happens....lol.

I've said it in numerous threads, saving people is what keeps your humanity. Now if the situation was a life or death where multiple people could die in order to save Clem, then you have to go with saving most of the people as a choice.

However, knowing what one should do and how one truly reacts when trying to protect someone you love or care for are completely different things. Being a game I think alot of people don't grasp that concept...

To finish my rant, it is just an open-top boat and no real plan exists. If he (they) want the boat I'd give it up as I really feel after seeing that boat, I'd fare better on the ground.

• Im thinking Kenny knows where my mind set is insofar as Clem goes.
    And at this point I think Kenny's willing to go through the fire with Lee to get Clem back safely.
    Boat or no boat, Lee & Clem are all Kenny has left & if we fail to get her back, then whats the point of going on.
    I dont think "radio boy" has any clue the size of the can-o-whoopass he's popped the top off of or that Lee's got nothing left to live for other than seeing that li'l girl safe.
    We'll promise what ever he wants for Clem, what Lee delivers, well that remains to be seen. :mad:

Add Comment