144 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In my game Kenny helped me through out every episode (obviously there were some non-player controlled actions such as him starting the argument in Ep.2) so therefore I declare that Kenny is a good guy. Also, it was completely Ben's fault for Doug/Carley, Duck, Brie, Larry, and Katjaa's deaths.

• If you condem Kenny its because youre either A. not married with kids of your own or B. have no real life experience in truly life or death circumstances.
    Larry was gonna kill Duck & tried to kill you.
    In my experiences Kenny did what I would have expected and in my world Larry wouldnt have lived long enough to make it to the farm.
    Not attacking anyone, just throwing it out there.

• Well, as far as I know, out of everyone at the end of Episode 4 Kenny is the only one who will go with you no matter what, as long as you've had his back. Christa and Omid will always come if you reveal that you are bitten, but if you've had Kenny's back the whole way he'll come with you even if you hide the bite and insist that you go alone. Of course, I could be wrong on that, but from what I've seen, even if you've backed up everyone else as much as you could, they'll still let you go alone, or at least take some convincing. As long as you've had Kenny's back, he'll have yours without question, so that's good (IMO). Almost all of the time, he'll always say that he'll wait with the boat for you to come back, even if you've been bitten so long as you don't pick the "fuck you" option with him. Hell, in my save where it's only me and Kenny, he basically gave the boat to Christa, Omid, and Ben. He said that if we weren't back by sun down, the three of them should just take the boat and head for open water. Given that that was the only thing keeping him going by the end of Episode 3, seeing him give it up to two strangers and the person who was responsible for his family's death really made me respect the guy. Especially since, the boat having been completed and ready to set sail, going after Clem is most likely to result in his death. Even though he has no moral obligation to go than because it's the "right thing" to do. What can I say? I can't help but respect, or at least feel for, the guy in my game given the choices I've made.

• This is ridiculous.

I saved his son, 3 times (Farm, Larry, Dairy)
    I saved his wife at the dairy
    I saved him in Ep 4

His repayment is to not help with Clem. That's your "Good guy". Its dumb to say "Oh but he helped me" this isnt some Altenate Universe Kenny, its the same guy. He's fine until you go against him, then watch his true disloyal nature come out.

Id laugh my arse off if in Ep5, you take him with you & he betrays all you people who've taken his side. It is EXACTLY what he would do given the right circumstances.

• Let me guess, you tried to save Larry? That right there says to him "Kenny, I care more about Larry, who punched me in the face and left me to die, than your family. I'm happy to risk them getting the worst kind of death to save an old douche who may be dead anyway." You also basically made him kill Larry by himself and this clearly makes Kenny extremely guilty which shows his conscience. He realises he looks like a monster now and probably feels like one to. All because you made the wrong choice

• @Wrighty said: Let me guess, you tried to save Larry? That right there says to him "Kenny, I care more about Larry, who punched me in the face and left me to die, than your family. I'm happy to risk them getting the worst kind of death to save an old douche who may be dead anyway." You also basically made him kill Larry by himself and this clearly makes Kenny extremely guilty which shows his conscience. He realises he looks like a monster now and probably feels like one to. All because you made the wrong choice

this

• No, he made the wrong choice. He has no excuse for turning on me after everything Ive done for him, before & after the meatlocker. He is the worst kind of person, a 2-faced prick that will stab you in the back with no remorse if its good for him.

• what bad thing does kenny ever do (except larry which is debatable) to Lee or any of the others?

• Kenny is a total prick. He just leaves you hanging if you don't side with him all the fucking time. Well sorry Kenny, I just thought you're not always right, I'm so sorry.
    Kenny is just the kind of guy that's gonna feed you to the zombies if he just can save his own ass with that. Wouldn't trust him a single inch.

• After the "leaving you trapped under the door" I was done with him. When we went back to the hotel I was officially on team Lilly. Her dad was dead (tried to help him, but he was gone so I didnt have to put up with him anymore), she was opening up more.
    Yeah, but I was already mad at how he acted because I woulnt help him kill Larry. Then he followed it up with that crap with the door. Not to mention, he keeps crap started. He argues with everybody.
    When he started talking that mess, after you ask him to help find clem. I just told him to go f himself. Cant stand that guy. Its worst because Im almost sure his going to live, and Im going to die.
    Freakin telltale.

Add Comment