User Avatar Image

The Fate of the Group

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 470 users

I know there's threads like this but i think i know what happens to the group i think everyone will perish because i remember in a thread there's one set ending im pretty sure no matter who you bring with you back to the house even though the herd is around

8jewt.png
Into the Fire:
Im pretty sure no ones gonna dies in this chapter

FKSgZ.png
Twice Shy:
Maybe "once bitten, twice shy" has to do with lee avoiding another zombie but this zombie leads to the death of a group member. I think crista im saying this because the picture for this chapter it looks like a woman you can even see the pony tail.

PeAaC.png
There aint no way:
I predict Kenny's death sounds like something he would say. Maybe the boats gone and Kenny says "There ain't no way". There's a group of zombie's eating something so maybe kenny dies.

T10lf.png
Mercy:
This one quite easy to guess i'm thinking this has something to do with a group member on the verge of dieing and and they want you to put them out of there misery by dropping them into the herd so you can get away. since the image shows the arms of the hurd and two other hands

sLACw.png
The marsh house:
Lee somehow tracks Clem down to the marsh house. He and the only other survivor you have with your group end up in a fight with RM(radio man). Rm
fights and kills the other group member but that allows lee to get RM and take him down. You interrogate him and choose to kill him or let him die. He tells you were Clem is in the house. His last words are check the bag.

Mqqce.png
Whats in the bag?:
No idea maybe something is in the bag maybe something of Clem's maybe from her mom. This one i don't know.

yisSc.png
stay close to me:
Lee tells Clem he is bitten. They go on a journey trying to find a new group for her.

d5Rao.png
What remains:
I think before lee dies he gives clem his camcorder.I liked the idea of us seeing a recap of our choices and how it effected Clem we get to see lee talk about all the stuff he did on this camcorder.

Thats what i think of course this might not be right, so people post your ideas. Images thanks to Christoaster

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment