User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..

174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RoboSheriff said: Dougs the best looking NPC of the whole game

Nope...I say Larry is the hottest dude I ever laid eyes on...and had a charming personality!! Lol....j/k

Carly #1, Lilly #2 (personality made her ugly in my opinion) and well......I have no # 3.

• @Cooperal said: Molly. Very capable girl indeed. And then flexible.

Carley is a close second but her flaws are a little too much to ignore. She'd have little to offer without having a gun on hand. She is much more clumsy by comparison. I also find that hole in the side of her skull to be a massive turn-off.

Question...being a man I never understood why being flexible makes you sexier. Do you have a a pretty face? check....a pretty body? check.....a vagina and breasts? check....a good personality? check....WTF does flexibility have to do with anything?

• @Demonseed said: Question...being a man I never understood why being flexible makes you sexier. Do you have a a pretty face? check....a pretty body? check.....a vagina and breasts? check....a good personality? check....WTF does flexibility have to do with anything?

Uh, flexible women are also more flexible in bed ... They can do things other women can't or find uncomfortable. Just saying!

• @IndigoHawk said: Uh, flexible women are also more flexible in bed ... They can do things other women can't or find uncomfortable. Just saying!

Flexibility doesn't make the sex any better from my experience......interesting yes, but better no.

IMO that is....maybe some people like that ability more than the act itself?

• I saved Doug, but Carley was still pretty :D. As for the question, when Molly was walking towards you after she batted you in the head with an ice pick, i was just thinking, "I love you". Then I shot her on accident (;

• @Demonseed said: Nope...I say Larry is the hottest dude I ever laid eyes on...and had a charming personality!! Lol....j/k

That bastard's got charm coming out of his ass. He's that good.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: That bastard's got charm coming out of his ass. He's that good.

Haha!! Good one....

• Carley forever. Period.
    That woman is...was...amazing. She is...was...so deep. I just want...wanted...to cuddle her and settle down together at that motel or a safe hose by the coast (like Kenny wants. Go fishin' with dat boat).

As for Molly, well she's a bit dodgy:
    She nearly killed me; randomly left us for dead as if the "oh it's a little girl you guys are alright let's chat" thing didn't happen; then proceded to scavenge the house for supplies that rightfully belonged to us; she creeps around and doesn't wait for me to go with her for a battery which she steals an lugs around before handing it back eventually; goes apeshit on the Doc's walker with a bullshit excuse along the lines of "emotional relief"; hides the fact that she's from Crawfod which gives some people reason to believe she's also lied about her sister? Correct me if I'm wrong but the wiki has some theories that the pic of her "sis" is stolen from the house; with this in mind maybe she was the one diabetic; (if you or kill-stealing Clemie-Clem saved her) she just buggers off without a "Goodbye".

Well screw that. Now if you would kindly swap places with Carley, please.

• This thread started out innocent now some people are discussing flexibility being good for sex! No that's a step too far!

• @TWDFTW said: This thread started out innocent now some people are discussing flexibility being good for sex! No that's a step too far!

Worse still, "usefulness" and "capability" have become criteria. This game is making people stone cold. Not sure if I should find that impressive or scary.

I'd definitly choose the women over the ninja girl.

Add Comment